Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
lmao oda u fukkin troll, so law can't "cut" his arm off and then reattach it before doffy had a chance to connect , why no arnament haki or shambles; lol dude is gonna just fix his arm dnt worry. Bellamy cmon dog gtfo with yo shyt :camby:

Doffy knows Law's abilities. That's why he grabbed both of his hands then power sawed Law's arm off. I'm sure he will reattach it though.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Doffy knows Law's abilities. That's why he grabbed both of his hands then power sawed Law's arm off. I'm sure he will reattach it though.

Yeah the more I think about how the ope ope is suppose to make its user immortal the more I think the arm is coming back on. Either way I can't wait to see how they animate this. It's the most brutal scene since marineford.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the more I think about how the ope ope is suppose to make its user immortal the more I think the arm is coming back on. Either way I can't wait to see how they animate this. It's the most brutal scene since marineford.

The whole new world has been on some next level piff. I can't wait :popcorn:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ok so lets say law needs to move his hands to use the ope ope no mi, how does dat limit his armament haki usage?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I would gain respect for Bellamy if he fights respectfully and offs himself here :ehh:

He came from a wealthy background and still chose to stan a known a$$hole the majority of his life :ehh:

As for Law....:wow: I guarantee he'll still play a pivotal role in the
Luffy-Don showdown. Most likely in support mode with his room at the peak of the fight.

I really think Doffy might die though :patrice: either from the Kaido arrival at the end of this arc, or Law just crushing his heart when he's laid out from the Luffy beatdown. For all the atrocities he's committed Impel Down just isn't good enough. Law wanted to strip and humiliate him to normal pirate/person status but that isn't good enough anymore imo. He's a One Piece villain who should receive a well deserved ending for being a great character :boyq:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tumblr_nfp8lwqy4e1rm4m3wo1_250.gif

tumblr_nfp8lwqy4e1rm4m3wo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nfp8lwqy4e1rm4m3wo3_r1_250.gif

:dead:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
can't wait till Kaido is introduced. He's up there in strength like Shanks and BlackBeard. He's only mentioned like three times. Gecko mentions him because he was beat by him, before being beat by luffy. He was going to attack Whitebeard at marine ford but encountered Shanks and said fukk it. Doffy mentions him because he's actually afraid of him, sort of.

he will be dope as fukk.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
can't wait till Kaido is introduced. He's up there in strength like Shanks and BlackBeard. He's only mentioned like three times. Gecko mentions him because he was beat by him, before being beat by luffy. He was going to attack Whitebeard at marine ford but encountered Shanks and said fukk it. Doffy mentions him because he's actually afraid of him, sort of.

he will be dope as fukk.

My guess is that Kaido will appear after the current arc and before the next. Usually between arcs we get to see World Events, so that'd be the perfect time.

Most likely Kaido is gonna give DoFlamingo the :ufdup: treatment when he finds out he can't produce Smiley anymore.