Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I was nice when law broke down the castle wall to skip through the spider web, I thought he was going to rush DD after that

Also on the panel where donflamingo had his saw heel thing, I thought he was going to cut off his head

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Law :sadcam:

Getting kind of tired Bellamy's bytch ass slowing down the progression of the plot and shyt. Dude, you're not beating anybody, just stay your ass down and let Luffy go fight DoFlamingo. :camby:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah Bellamy is looking more and more like a complete waste of panels...but I'm sure he'll have one sacrificial action to attempt redemption and help Luffy when things are dire. Doflamingo has passed up every villain with ease, Croc and Rob Lucci can battle for number two now.

I need to see this impending Luffy vs Dofla asap.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah Bellamy is looking more and more like a complete waste of panels...but I'm sure he'll have one sacrificial action to attempt redemption and help Luffy when things are dire. Doflamingo has passed up every villain with ease, Croc and Rob Lucci can battle for number two now.

Croc was a better villain character-wise...Lucci was just strong as hell

Bellamy :camby:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

Lucci isn't in Crocodiles league, Luffy's worst opponent, bland robot who's only plus was a fight.
Arlong, Enel, Kuro, Kreig, all much better.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Don da Gawd :banderas:
Word to them Bellamy stans :heh:

Also, we can't really determine Luffy level until he fights a real opponent.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lmao oda u fukkin troll, so law can't "cut" his arm off and then reattach it before doffy had a chance to connect , why no arnament haki or shambles; lol dude is gonna just fix his arm dnt worry. Bellamy cmon dog gtfo with yo shyt :camby: