Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Wasn't Fujitora outside of the cage or something, I thought I remembered him basically saying "this one's up to the pirates" but I stay mixing manga plots because I read too many.

I'm annoyed Zoro didn't take Pica out already, they made it look like he had dude dominated but...guess not. I'd like to see more of the Diamante fight.
That would have been lame, glad he isn't taken out yet. Also needs a tough fight, plus the fight didn't look like he'd been taken out just that he'd stopped his arm.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That would have been lame, glad he isn't taken out yet. Also needs a tough fight, plus the fight didn't look like he'd been taken out just that he'd stopped his arm.

Lame to me is this dude Zoro looking like he's completely sonning dude ("We're on entirely different levels" and a sidebar "Zoro Overwhelming"), and then giving us not even a panel of action to explain why Zoro hasn't finished up on an opponent he was toying with (shock and awe from the fly by crew even showed it). He needs a tough fight for sure, but they painted this one as a bodybag every which way. We went from thinking Zoro might go heads up with an admiral to accepting that a tall guy with a woman's voice can keep him busy for the entirety of a war. I'm disappointed.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Lame to me is this dude Zoro looking like he's completely sonning dude ("We're on entirely different levels" and a sidebar "Zoro Overwhelming"), and then giving us not even a panel of action to explain why Zoro hasn't finished up on an opponent he was toying with (shock and awe from the fly by crew even showed it). He needs a tough fight for sure, but they painted this one as a bodybag every which way. We went from thinking Zoro might go heads up with an admiral to accepting that a tall guy with a woman's voice can keep him busy for the entirety of a war. I'm disappointed.
If you thought Zoro could touch an Admiral you need to adjust your power scaling immediately.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you thought Zoro could touch an Admiral you need to adjust your power scaling immediately.

He already did make an Admiral evacuate a neighborhood because of how dangerous he is. This is why cats had an expectation that he might lock swords with dude...

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
He already did make an Admiral evacuate a neighborhood because of how dangerous he is. This is why cats had an expectation that he might lock swords with dude...

If you had expectations of Zoro fighting Fujitora you need to adjust your power scaling immediately. At no point in time was it remotely plausible.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If you had expectations of Zoro fighting Fujitora you need to adjust your power scaling immediately. At no point in time was it remotely plausible.

:deadmanny:

If Zoro is already on Fujitora's level then Luffy would be on Shanks level. Nah, these dudes aren't there yet at all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Reading is fundamental, no one said he's same level or that he'd win. That he can take shots from Fujitora and clap back was enough to make a duel plausible. Sanji just went at Big Mom's whole crew.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:deadmanny:

If Zoro is already on Fujitora's level then Luffy would be on Shanks level. Nah, these dudes aren't there yet at all.

No one said he's on the same level, yall must not realize how this manga works but characters sometimes fight stronger opponents and take L's aka Luffy vs Aokiji or the poison cat, Usopp vs the booger cat and Luffy stepping to Mihawk. Zoro literally crossed swords with Fujitora once already and they crossed paths twice, it's not crazy to expect another encounter. Crazy to expect Zoro to win? Hell yes, but someone was gonna have to keep dude busy if not for the bird cage.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

The reason the fight is taking so long is because Pica keeps hiding in the statue and stone making it hard for Zoro to hit him. I think Zoro could body dude easily if it was a straight up fight.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Finally, the fights :wow: The matchups have been so underwhelming post time-skip, until now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The reason the fight is taking so long is because Pica keeps hiding in the statue and stone making it hard for Zoro to hit him. I think Zoro could body dude easily if it was a straight up fight.

Which is why I'm pissed about it. It feels like everyone else has a formidable opponent and Zoro is playing hide and seek with a bum. Chinjao has a more interesting match-up than this bum Pica.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Just wanted to recommend that you guys check out this new manga Boku no Hero Academia. It's been doing very well in the rankings so it definitely won't get cancelled, it's probably the next big series in jump and I think that since you're all One Piece fans you would like this :ld:
There's 20 chapter's out currently but only 13 are scanlated.
That's all, gonna stay on topic now.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Just wanted to recommend that you guys check out this new manga Boku no Hero Academia. It's been doing very well in the rankings so it definitely won't get cancelled, it's probably the next big series in jump and I think that since you're all One Piece fans you would like this :ld:
There's 20 chapter's out currently but only 13 are scanlated.
That's all, gonna stay on topic now.
:snooze: