Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yup on both counts. Cant wait until Luffy gets there. Also, I hope we see more of the more minor fights.

Shouldn't Fujitora be doing something?

Wasn't Fujitora outside of the cage or something, I thought I remembered him basically saying "this one's up to the pirates" but I stay mixing manga plots because I read too many.

I'm annoyed Zoro didn't take Pica out already, they made it look like he had dude dominated but...guess not. I'd like to see more of the Diamante fight.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wasn't Fujitora outside of the cage or something, I thought I remembered him basically saying "this one's up to the pirates" but I stay mixing manga plots because I read too many.

I'm annoyed Zoro didn't take Pica out already, they made it look like he had dude dominated but...guess not. I'd like to see more of the Diamante fight.

Fulitora isn't getting involved because Doffy is a celestial dragon and its against the law to get involved directly so he is basically sitting out and letting the pirates do the job he couldn't

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

c/s made it seem like dude was food the way he styled on him

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really hope not :beli:

Well, at the very least I don't want Luffy to solo Doffy. It would only be right if Law is instrumental to taking Doffy down

I think they'll jump him, but it will be clear that Law was getting whooped. It would suck if Luffy solo'd Mingo, tho. It's gonna be great to see their first challenge post time skip.:banderas:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Brehs what are your thoughts on Jimbe's mini side story right now? Could those ruins falling from the sky be from Skypedia? :ohhh:

Damn these translations are like night and day :dead:

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

You know Oda has an epic finish in store for Zoro and Pica. Be patient brehs :cook:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Senor pink took a punch from Frankie to save a cat :russ:

he needs a cover story when this is all over

He's so hard boiled. :mjcry:

For all that shyt he talked Doflamingo was seriously shook when Law revealed that he's a D. Since Law knows the truth (or part of it at least) it's almost unthinkable we won't get some answers in this arc.