Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
What makes you think the Strawhats are pushovers?

Kuma couldn't even beat Ivankov but he's gonna beat Luffy or even the whole post-timeskip Strawhat crew? :childplease: :childplease: :childplease:

Dog Kuma didn't even attack him once. This was fully controlled Kuma too. I assume its going to be revealed that he was fighting programming and he didn't want to attack his gay homie from the Revolutionary army better yet a Navy. He could have Paw smacked that tranny to bolivia literally.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dog Kuma didn't even attack him once. This was fully controlled Kuma too. I assume its going to be revealed that he was fighting programming and he didn't want to attack his gay homie from the Revolutionary army better yet a Navy. He could have Paw smacked that tranny to bolivia literally.

Maybe, but until we get some proof I haven't seen anything to put Kuma on the same level as Mihawk or DoFlamingo. :ehh:

Just because he won't pre-skip doesn't mean the same thing would happen right now. Right now I put Kuma more on the level of Jinbei or Law (at most) than somebody like Mihawk. IMO, if Kuma ran up on the crew again they'd be able to deal with him this time.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Luffy better not solo Doflamingo or else it's straight :camby:

And I think it's pretty apparent Law is important to this series as a endgame character being Luffy's rival/main ally/friend. Luffy=Law in terms of power right now. Together they'll most likely put the beats on Doffy but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a stalemate and by the end Kado comes busting through to beat on a exhausted Doffy :wow:
Also I hope the crews in the new world don't get nerfed to match up with SH's noncombatants :patrice:

Can't trust anyone besides Luffy or Zoro in a fight and you already know loverboy gonna be :dead: out

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Luffy better not solo Doflamingo or else it's straight :camby:

And I think it's pretty apparent Law is important to this series as a endgame character being Luffy's rival/main ally/friend. Luffy=Law in terms of power right now. Together they'll most likely put the beats on Doffy but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a stalemate and by the end Kado comes busting through to beat on a exhausted Doffy :wow:
Also I hope the crews in the new world don't get nerfed to match up with SH's noncombatants :patrice:

Can't trust anyone besides Luffy or Zoro in a fight and you already know loverboy gonna be :dead: out

Law is most likely going to be Luffy's Whitebeard.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
What would happen before the timeskip =/= What would happen now

There are lots of people that would give the pre-skip crew the work that they'd be able to beat now. The crew right now is massively more powerful than they were back then.

True the crew is more powerful now but Doflamingo is the real test to see if they can beat any real high level dudes. Beating up some fishmen on steroids was not a real test IMO. Oda has to show us something before we see the Strawhats going against Yonko/Admiral level characters.

And you give Mihawk too much credit...Crocodile stopped one of his sword attacks like it was nothing during the Marineford War.

I'd put Doflamingo, Kuma and Crocodile ahead of Mihawk.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
True the crew is more powerful now but Doflamingo is the real test to see if they can beat any real high level dudes. Beating up some fishmen on steroids was not a real test IMO. Oda has to show us something before we see the Strawhats going against Yonko/Admiral level characters.

And you give Mihawk too much credit...Crocodile stopped one of his sword attacks like it was nothing during the Marineford War.

I'd put Doflamingo, Kuma and Crocodile ahead of Mihawk.

I just don't think that's how this manga works. Styles make fights in OP which makes it damn near impossible to power rank all of the characters. Enel imo was one of the most overpowered characters in the first half of the series, but Luffy matched up with him perfectly and since Enel never clashed with anyone else it's impossible to really guess where he'd fall with the others.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I just don't think that's how this manga works. Styles make fights in OP which makes it damn near impossible to power rank all of the characters. Enel imo was one of the most overpowered characters in the first half of the series, but Luffy matched up with him perfectly and since Enel never clashed with anyone else it's impossible to really guess where he'd fall with the others.
The style makes fights shyt applies to Luffy during the Enel fight yeah but Enel ain't the end all be all. Him and Kizaru should be wrecking shyt but of course there's haki to even the playing field.