Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
and Can we talk about how dope Corazon's fruit is :banderas: nikka could be schemin all throughout this shyt and nobody, not even Doflo, would have any idea

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This chapter is starting to make it obvious that the "D" probably stands for "Devil".

Hard for a hint to get much more blatant that "natural enemy of god". I'm guessing there was an ancient "Devil" clan that invented the Devil Fruits and was mostly wiped out by the World Government/Tenryuubito.

At this point I'm wondering how Law will get cured, since there's no sign of the Op Op fruit right now. Would be dope if the person who ended up curing him somehow as Dr. Kureha (from Chopper's backstory).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This chapter is starting to make it obvious that the "D" probably stands for "Devil".

Hard for a hint to get much more blatant that "natural enemy of god". I'm guessing there was an ancient "Devil" clan that invented the Devil Fruits and was mostly wiped out by the World Government/Tenryuubito.

At this point I'm wondering how Law will get cured, since there's no sign of the Op Op fruit right now. Would be dope if the person who ended up curing him somehow as Dr. Kureha (from Chopper's backstory).
or Demon

Monkey Demon Luffy :ohhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Or Destroyer, since that's what they're fated to do. But it could still be Dream (of a free world), Danger (the threat they pose to the World Government) or any other D-word that's been making the rounds.

And I think Doflamingo will get his hands on the fruit and use that to manipulate Law, although it seems Doflamingo will find out through Vergo that Corazon is a marine spy so maybe things will play out differently.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
I need to catch up on this shyt

Don Flamingo was one of my favorite characters from Marineford but Luffy is a pretty crazy guy and should get the best of him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I need to catch up on this shyt

Don Flamingo was one of my favorite characters from Marineford but Luffy is a pretty crazy guy and should get the best of him
breh you missin out :wow: there hasn't been a bad arc yet since the timeskip, Oda be on one