Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
fukk Domflamingo and anybody that love him!
dead2.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
all caught up with the manga :blessed:

it took a good 3 months but I did it brehs :obama:

law being a D....:wow:

I really hope
Bartolomeo
is the next straw hat :feedme:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
all caught up with the manga :blessed:

it took a good 3 months but I did it brehs :obama:

law being a D....:wow:

I really hope
Bartolomeo
is the next straw hat :feedme:

I caught up in with the anime last year starting with episode one. The computer screen was killing me so I was like fukk it the rest is on Hulu. Caught up within a month. I caught up with the manga last night.

I'm happy Law is getting this much story time because he instantly became a top five for me when he was introduced.

And
it would be great Bartolomeo to be with the crew because hes top five for me as well lmfao.. But I doubt he will be apart of the group. It feels like Luffy and the crew barely acknowledges him. If anybody it's probably Jimbel as the next member.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I caught up in with the anime last year starting with episode one. The computer screen was killing me so I was like fukk it the rest is on Hulu. Caught up within a month. I caught up with the manga last night.

I'm happy Law is getting this much story time because he instantly became a top five for me when he was introduced.

And
it would be great Bartolomeo to be with the crew because hes top five for me as well lmfao.. But I doubt he will be apart of the group. It feels like Luffy and the crew barely acknowledges him. If anybody it's probably Jimbel as the next member.

hell, why not both jinbei and bart, the sunny has room lol. I do think jinbei is a lock to join at some point though, he pretty much agreed to join after he handled some personal business anyway

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We don't usually bother with spoiler tags brehs, if you're not caught up and you're reading recent posts then :ufdup:

That said, I'm not really sure I want there to be any more Straw Hats. It's hard enough to juggle nine main characters, you already have almost half of them getting sidelined this arc because there just wasn't enough for everybody to do. And it's been forever since we've seen Zoro vs. Pica or had Robin get into a real fight. I'd worry that more Strawhats means you're gonna have some of the crew getting fights like once every three years.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Oda does pretty well with giving each character time in my opinion. Each character has had a significant amount of time in this arc. Sanji group has been sidelined which looks like they won't be back till Flamingo is gone, but when they are back in the story its not like they won't be doing anything. Remember Sanji asked if he could fire at mama's ship.

I feel like Oda does an amazing job with this. You can't probably tell right now considering you have to watch or read whats happening once a week. Marathoning this would have no complaints.

Naruto on the other hand, however, sidelined 95 percent of its characters that all are "just there."

I do feel like one more will be added to the crew though. 10 seems like the perfect number for a Straw Hat Crew.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Personally I'd take Jinbei over Bart.

I mean, Barto is cool and all but his stanning would get annoying if he was always around. He seems a bit too much like a gag character to have around permanently. Plus I think he has his own crew.

To be honest tho I'd rather have a female who could throw hands join the crew.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thats true Robin hasn't been in a real fight since skypeia.

I think they can use at least 1 more member. Brook doesn't really fight and when he does there isn't even any action :heh:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Personally I'd take Jinbei over Bart.

I mean, Barto is cool and all but his stanning would get annoying if he was always around. He seems a bit too much like a gag character to have around permanently. Plus I think he has his own crew.

To be honest tho I'd rather have a female who could throw hands join the crew.

Rebecca?

I see her pulling a vivi and staying.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Who knows man one piece might lead to a young jeezy as new crew member. They have so many directions to go. They still got blackbeard to deal with "which I believe won't be the final fight and bad character in the show," Mama will be around and I believe besides Shanks there is another crew who owns a territory, and Kid, who I believe will be the final fight in the series, also all the other new generation pirates to deal with.

This means so many years of content with MANY characters. Unless Oda decides he getting to old for this and pull a end it fast on us.

Oda is really a hard worker and a smart man to plan all this.