Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I have a system down now where I'm reading the manga one arc behind the anime. The anime leaves out some stuff I noticed. Is it just me or did the anime leave out the whole

encounter between aokiji and doflamingo at the end of punk hazard after he left the navy?

Am I bugging? I'm starting to wonder what else I missed. After I'm completely caught up I'm reading the manga from Alabasta onwards.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have a system down now where I'm reading the manga one arc behind the anime. The anime leaves out some stuff I noticed. Is it just me or did the anime leave out the whole

encounter between aokiji and doflamingo at the end of punk hazard after he left the navy?

Am I bugging? I'm starting to wonder what else I missed. After I'm completely caught up I'm reading the manga from Alabasta onwards.

:what:

It was definitely there, you must've just been rushing through it. The anime doesn't skip a thing, if anything it drags shyt out.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:what:

It was definitely there, you must've just been rushing through it. The anime doesn't skip a thing, if anything it drags shyt out.

Oh OK yeah. Na my phone broke and I have been watching it mainly through showbox app, so I may have missed it somehow when I redownloaded it. I was about to say.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How many episodes do I have to watch in order to switch over?

I stepped off the anime to read the manga during the Thriller Bark arc. After that I went back to the anime till the end of Punk Hazard which had me :beli: So now I'm on the manga only. I'll probably hit up the anime for big fights only.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So the D lineage is supposed to destroy the Celestial Dragons' world order. More evidence for that big ass theory about Luffy destroying Mariejois and making all the oceans one.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wow: Oda senpai connecting the dots now

im guessing Doflo is gonna find the fruit to heal law, but it's gonna be on some "only way you can get this fruit is to kill Cor :demonic:" and Cor gonna let him do it

dammit Doflo :to: i wanna hate but after seeing how they tortured the gawd and he still was talkin that :pacspit: grime to em, i can't even be mad

07.png

POWERFUL :damn: the demonic energy got them nikkas in last panel like :dwillhuh::wtf::whoa: