Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rebecca?

I see her pulling a vivi and staying.

I agree. To be honest Rebecca kind of sucks anyway.

There's nobody in this arc I particularly want to join, but in general I think it'd be cool to have a female character that actually fights people instead of just being a support character like Nami/Robin.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt will be epic.

Maybe kid's alliance vs Luffy and Law's right after this?

Seems more likely that they'll all team up to fight Big Mom. After all, Kidd and Luffy both got beef with her. :manny:

I think they'll eventually fight, but probably not until they take down Big Mom. Like maybe the Supernova team up to take her down and then fight over who gets to claim Fishman Island as their territory (which Luffy wants).

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Just went on a search Oda information spree. One piece was originally planned to only go for five years but he kept it going cause he loves one piece as much as we do. He says one piece keeps him inspired. He sleeps from 8am to 12, which was originally from 3 am to 6 am. He works on One Piece all day. He's usually five or more chapters ahead than the chapter he turns in weekly for Jump. He said one piece might last another decade. More crew members will be added. And he married a chick cosplaying as nami.

-

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
jinbei's G is stamped and certified though, he would be an asset to the crew...plus that fishman karate is no joke :ufdup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just went on a search Oda information spree. One piece was originally planned to only go for five years but he kept it going cause he loves one piece as much as we do. He says one piece keeps him inspired. He sleeps from 8am to 12, which was originally from 3 am to 6 am. He works on One Piece all day. He's usually five or more chapters ahead than the chapter he turns in weekly for Jump. He said one piece might last another decade. More crew members will be added. And he married a chick cosplaying as nami.

-

There was also an interview where he said the final arc will make Marineford look like a side story.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
There was also an interview where he said the final arc will make Marineford look like a side story.

shyt lets just hope i live the next 20 years to find out.

I also heard he has had the ending to one piece since the beginning and it will never change

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
10612984_486835648086519_3270511792604127232_n.jpg

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
That boy is X Drake brehs.
"A named character whose face is hidden, with all evidences pointing to being Drake.

Since it'll come up in the chapter thread, here's a easy copy pasta template.

1. The pirate Diez Barrels. The family name Diez is how "X" in X Drake is read. It's clearly written whenever Drake shows up in the manga, with the exact same spelling. (ディエス) He is a former marine gone pirate.
2. The pirate has a cleft chin, shared by Drake.
3. The pirate angrily calls "Dory" to bring booze, to which the young man replies "Right away.." The boy looks miserable from what we can see.
Drake is spelt in Japanese as Doreeku, Dory would completely match how nicknames are named in One Piece.
4. This is taking place in North Blue, where Drake hails from.

I mean, Oda didn't skimp out on hints here."