Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was a random person who disrespected a noble a first and his family had to pay, I had To go back and look at it to find out, Oda does a good job payin attention to detail
the angry mob is clearly calling them celestial dragons and talking about how they got done dirty by their kind so many times.....step your reading comprehension game up

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is dressrosa the current arc? if so I'm pretty much caught up, another 20 episodes or so to go, I think. I'm at the point where Bartolomeo is trolling dudes at the coli :heh:

Yep, Dressrosa is the current arc.

Not gonna spoil anything but I'd say switch to the manga once you get caught up...current events in the manga are :banderas:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This arc feels like Oda's shortening One Piece's length a couple of years by putting as much information and characters as he can in this arc. I fully expect him to reveal the 7th Shichibukai somewhere in this arc soon at the pace he's going. :dead:

I have no problem with it. It's about time we get into the good stuff. I doubt it'll end up like Naruto :scusthov:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This arc feels like Oda's shortening One Piece's length a couple of years by putting as much information and characters as he can in this arc. I fully expect him to reveal the 7th Shichibukai somewhere in this arc soon at the pace he's going. :dead:

Well I mean, it is the New World and at some point Oda is going to have to start revealing stuff.

The story's been going for 15+ years and we still don't know what the "D" in Luffy's name means, so it's not like he's been rushing things. He has to start tying up loose ends at some point, humans only live so long. :manny:

Personally I'm thinking we'll finally get an appearance from Kaido at the end of this arc, when he reacts to finding out that DoFlamingo got taken out. :demonic:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I know, this arc wont finish until like 2019

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Is dressrosa the current arc? if so I'm pretty much caught up, another 20 episodes or so to go, I think. I'm at the point where Bartolomeo is trolling dudes at the coli :heh:
:wow: jump to the manga and you'll see how far Oda separated himself from Kubo and Kishi in terms of quality