Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sabo didn't beat Fujitora. As he explained, Fujitora's gambling on Luffy to do what he knows the Navy could never accomplish and restore peace to Dressrosa. As such, they entered a stalemate.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let's talk about the chapter's cover. Jinbei knows what Luffy's up to (craziness) and knows where he is...just sayin'

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Sabo didn't beat Fujitora. As he explained, Fujitora's gambling on Luffy to do what he knows the Navy could never accomplish and restore peace to Dressrosa. As such, they entered a stalemate.
That wasn't explained well though. I don't get why the marines couldn't just deal with Dofla themselves and restore Riku.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That wasn't explained well though. I don't get why the marines couldn't just deal with Dofla themselves and restore Riku.

They could, but the world government would use it as leverage to force Dressrosa into fighting its battles. That's why Fujitora is holding the navy off for as long as possible because to him a peaceful nation is more valuable than a nation bowing to the world government.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Let's talk about the chapter's cover. Jinbei knows what Luffy's up to (craziness) and knows where he is...just sayin'
You know who us on his way to Dressrosa :yes:

Side note: Why is a sea god like Jimbe riding in an underwater kia when he should be in a sea Bentley?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Its probably because dofla is an celestial dragon. Fujitora isn't an evil man and he knows what dofla is doing is wrong but the way the WG is set up there isn't a worse crime than striking let's alone defeating a celestial dragon. So all he can do is hope Luffy and Law defeats him.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sooooooo I don't read the manga but I'm catching up with the anime.

This Fishman island arc drags on soooooooooo damn much. and its not even that good :why:

I don't normally do this but can I just skip this shyt?????

Is this the arc that starts when you meet caime the mermaid? because I'm on this arc right now and I like it....you can tell shyt is about to get really real, and real soon.

the only wack arcs to me so far was that whole elbaf/giant island shyt, and the beginning of thriller bark. the pure piff that was water 7 and eneis lobby spoiled me, but thriller bark delivered in the end.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Is this the arc that starts when you meet caime the mermaid? because I'm on this arc right now and I like it....you can tell shyt is about to get really real, and real soon.

the only wack arcs to me so far was that whole elbaf/giant island shyt, and the beginning of thriller bark. the pure piff that was water 7 and eneis lobby spoiled me, but thriller bark delivered in the end.
No, right now you're on Saobody. By the way did you read or watch Skypiea and Thriller Bark? Also on the the beginning of Thriller Bark being boring it was perfect to me, the humor and environment and character interaction was great imo.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
No, right now you're on Saobody. By the way did you read or watch Skypiea and Thriller Bark? Also on the the beginning of Thriller Bark being boring it was perfect to me, the humor and environment and character interaction was great imo.

I read and watched skypiea, but I watched thriller bark.

Yeah skypiea was OK but I can see why some didn't like it. Eneru/Enel turned out to be a kind of disappointing villain with a corny power and the whole native american/shandorans thing was a little trite. I did like the backstory of how sky island came to be though, and chopper manning up and taking out a sky priest was good to see. Chopper is low-key my favorite character.

One of my favorite scenes so far is all the reactions from the crews home-towns when their new bounties came out after eneis lobby, that shyt was so ill :to:

Thriller bark ended up being top notch so I'm not complaining. All the zombie shyt was kind unexpected at first but it ended up working well.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Hold up, you're not talking about Little Garden, are you? Dorry and Brogy are fukking awesome.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah I think you're talking about Sabaody that arc is FIRE

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah skypiea was OK but I can see why some didn't like it. Eneru/Enel turned out to be a kind of disappointing villain with a corny power and the whole native american/shandorans thing was a little trite. I did like the backstory of how sky island came to be though, and chopper manning up and taking out a sky priest was good to see. Chopper is low-key my favorite character.

One of my favorite scenes so far is all the reactions from the crews home-towns when their new bounties came out after eneis lobby, that shyt was so ill :to:

Thriller bark ended up being top notch so I'm not complaining. All the zombie shyt was kind unexpected at first but it ended up working well.
It wasn't really commentary on native Americans more than it was commentary on the situation in Israel/Palestine. People love Enel actually the problem a lot of people has is that they felt it was too disconnected from the main story and too long and irrelevant and different and the anime fukked up the adaption and since a lot of people don't like reading manga and only watching the anime they didn't switch to it. It's one of the least popular ones while for me I thought it was spectacular.
Jaya was fantastic as well. Do you read the manga or not because if you don't you still need to read the cover page story's.