Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Someone reminded me that no two devil fruits of the same type can exist at the same time. I thought about Bepo and I used to think he was an animal like Chopper that ate the Hito Hito No Mi. :dwillhuh:

Is Bepo really a bear that can speak or just a part of a unique race of the One Piece world?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Someone reminded me that no two devil fruits of the same type can exist at the same time. I thought about Bepo and I used to think he was an animal like Chopper that ate the Hito Hito No Mi. :dwillhuh:

Is Bepo really a bear that can speak or just a part of a unique race of the One Piece world?

Probably just some race that exists in the OP world.

After all, Big Mom has a talking lion on her squad and nobody acts like it's anything out of the ordinary. There are just a lot of weird mofos walking around in One Piece. :manny:

Though I do have a bit of a theory that Bebo used to be a regular human, but his body got destroyed and somehow Law was forced to put his brain in the body of a bear to save his life. But that's a long shot.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Probably just some race that exists in the OP world.

After all, Big Mom has a talking lion on her squad and nobody acts like it's anything out of the ordinary. There are just a lot of weird mofos walking around in One Piece. :manny:

Though I do have a bit of a theory that Bebo used to be a regular human, but his body got destroyed and somehow Law was forced to put his brain in the body of a bear to save his life. But that's a long shot.

I thought the talking lion was a Zoan though. It's important to remember that Chopper isn't a human who ate a Deer fruit, but a deer who at the the human fruit. He's not exactly highly representative of Zoan Fruit Users.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooooo I don't read the manga but I'm catching up with the anime.

This Fishman island arc drags on soooooooooo damn much. and its not even that good :why:

I don't normally do this but can I just skip this shyt?????

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

This Fishman island arc drags on soooooooooo damn much. and its not even that good :why:

The manga is better than the anime, the anime ruined Jaya/Skypiea and Thriller Bark for people so you should re read that and at this point in time i'd recommend switching to the manga because it's complete ass from Fishman Island and all the way to the current arc.
Fishman Island isn't a good arc but you shouldn't skip it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fishman wasn't that bad but it was way longer than it needed to be. And that's in the manga. In the anime it's even worse since it's paced even slower.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Everyone's pretty sure that there are important bits of info within the Fishman Arc, there are a couple of obvious ones (one at the end regarding a character and one at the beginning being that prophecy) but there's also a lot of stage setting for New World events.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The manga is better than the anime, the anime ruined Jaya/Skypiea and Thriller Bark for people so you should re read that and at this point in time i'd recommend switching to the manga because it's complete ass from Fishman Island and all the way to the current arc.
Fishman Island isn't a good arc but you shouldn't skip it.

Everyone's pretty sure that there are important bits of info within the Fishman Arc, there are a couple of obvious ones (one at the end regarding a character and one at the beginning being that prophecy) but there's also a lot of stage setting for New World events.

Just finished the part where Luffy FINALLY beat Hody's ass. I swear that was suppose to happen 10 episodes ago so I guess its smooth sailing from here.

From the anime standpoint this has to be my least favorite arc in One piece. It wasn't "horrible" but the shyt just dragged way too much. The foundation and the backstory were the best parts of it for me. I wasn't really into Hody and his group too much at all either. I'm really thinking about picking up the manga soon too.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Doflamingo sound like a woman in a divorce. He was used to a certain standard of living and got all pissy because he had to live in the real world.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
What a change of events brehs. I wasnt expecting the Admiral to become a neutral party in this. I thought Sabo was about to catch a body.

Doflamingo is an evil mofo :wow:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Let's also not forget that logias ain't been looking all that hot since the timeskip. Sure they seemed powerful in Part 1, but of the logia users we've seen since the skip -

Caribou? Fodder logia user that got beat up by everybody.
Smoker? 0-3 against non-logia users (Law, Vergo, DoFla).
Caesar Clown? Took a monster L against Luffy and then spent the entire next arc imprisoned on a ship on non-logia users.
Monet? Took a monster L against Zoro. Might be dead.

So yeah, yall logia nyggas keep thinking you can't be fukked with. :ufdup:
Let em learn the hard way :heh:
20130915174602629.jpg
20130915174602527.jpg