Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yo I just revisted the last panel and Law turned slime boss into diced pineapples. This shyt is over.

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If ya'll could get a devil fruit which type would you want? Logia, Paramecia, or Zoan? :patrice:

I'm trying to see how many weak nikkas choose logia...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If I can get that darkness why not :troll:

Cause a special someone used it to whip a beloved character :sas2:

:russ:

Yeah, you can't be a bytch for Darkness. Don't Blackbeard feel more pain because he can absorb attacks and send them back or some shyt like that? That shyt is :whoa:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd be a water man so I can't drown
:troll:

One piece version of blood bending
:troll:

:wtf: I'm realizing just how cheap that would be... Maybe that's why Oda hasn't mentioned a water logia so far. Only a haki expert would be able to take that kind of person down.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm just :troll:'in That's what I'd go after too. I'd be okay with a paramecia type too but :scusthov: at Zoan types.

Depending on where I'm at and if I can learn Haki, I might take a good Paramecia (like Law's ability or DoFlamingo's) over a logia. :patrice:

If I was just fukking around in East Blue or something then I could just :troll: people with a logia, but let's not forget that homie said arrogant logia users that think they're invincible are the first to die in the New World. :usure:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's also not forget that logias ain't been looking all that hot since the timeskip. Sure they seemed powerful in Part 1, but of the logia users we've seen since the skip -

Caribou? Fodder logia user that got beat up by everybody.
Smoker? 0-3 against non-logia users (Law, Vergo, DoFla).
Caesar Clown? Took a monster L against Luffy and then spent the entire next arc imprisoned on a ship on non-logia users.
Monet? Took a monster L against Zoro. Might be dead.

So yeah, yall logia nyggas keep thinking you can't be fukked with. :ufdup:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Let's also not forget that logias ain't been looking all that hot since the timeskip. Sure they seemed powerful in Part 1, but of the logia users we've seen since the skip -

Caribou? Fodder logia user that got beat up by everybody.
Smoker? 0-3 against non-logia users (Law, Vergo, DoFla).
Caesar Clown? Took a monster L against Luffy and then spent the entire next arc imprisoned on a ship on non-logia users.
Monet? Took a monster L against Zoro. Might be dead.

So yeah, yall logia nyggas keep thinking you can't be fukked with. :ufdup:

Yeah logia doesn't enhance your physical strength at all like Paramecia or Zoan would. If you're a :flabbynsick: dude with a logia somebody with enough power to negate your powers will body you :dead:

Last edited: