Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Impel down :krs:

Magellan giving everybody that work :sadcam:

shyt bout to go down in marineford :wow:

Ace :to:

Crocodile the God with the re-appearance :obama:

whitebeard on the scene :salute:

I'm slowly but surely catching up, another 2 weeks should do it :ahh:

You make it to the end of Marineford yet?

Shanks came through and crushed the buildings. :wow:

And Whitebeard's final stand/speech was one of the best deaths I've seen in an anime. :to:

Oh, and :pacspit: Akainu

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You make it to the end of Marineford yet?

Shanks came through and crushed the buildings. :wow:

And Whitebeard's final stand/speech was one of the best deaths I've seen in an anime. :to:

Oh, and :pacspit: Akainu

not yet, but I think I'm right there.

Squardo :snoop: :huhldup: :why: :ufdup:

whitebeard man :wow: I feel like it's wrong you just get introduced to him at marineford and you can tell he's about to die in some dramatic fashion.

This fakkit Akainu :pacspit: I don't know why I don't like this guy at all, even before all that squardo shyt. His face pisses me off.

and please tell me this football necked piece of shyt Moria dies at some point.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
not yet, but I think I'm right there.

Squardo :snoop: :huhldup: :why: :ufdup:

whitebeard man :wow: I feel like it's wrong you just get introduced to him at marineford and you can tell he's about to die in some dramatic fashion.

This fakkit Akainu :pacspit: I don't know why I don't like this guy at all, even before all that squardo shyt. His face pisses me off.

and please tell me this football necked piece of shyt Moria dies at some point.

If you think you hate Akainu right now, wait till you see what he does towards the end of the war... :pacspit:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm in the new world now (fishman island) and I have to say that I preferred the animation in the older episodes.

Robins new design is kind of ass too and Nami looks weird with long hair., maybe I have to get used to it.

Not feeling Sanji's simping on astronomical levels now, it was bad enough before. Why is he like a joke character now? I don't get it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the new world now (fishman island) and I have to say that I preferred the animation in the older episodes.

Robins new design is kind of ass too and Nami looks weird with long hair., maybe I have to get used to it.

Not feeling Sanji's simping on astronomical levels now, it was bad enough before. Why is he like a joke character now? I don't get it.

Peeps here will advise you to jump on the manga. The pacing is about to be ass.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

We told you to switch to the manga, they even mess with the actual Canon story in a horrible way.