Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It wasn't really commentary on native Americans more than it was commentary on the situation in Israel/Palestine. People love Enel actually the problem a lot of people has is that they felt it was too disconnected from the main story and too long and irrelevant and different and the anime fukked up the adaption and since a lot of people don't like reading manga and only watching the anime they didn't switch to it. It's one of the least popular ones while for me I thought it was spectacular.
Jaya was fantastic as well. Do you read the manga or not because if you don't you still need to read the cover page story's.

Yeah I saw the Israel/Palestine connection too it's just something I've seen done elsewhere.

Enel had potential to me but once you found out he's just a lightning guy it was like :beli:

I peruse the manga every now and then, but only stuff that I've watched already. The problem is that I got so far into watching the anime that's it's hard to just switch over right now...it's a lot easier to just throw on the anime when I'm in the crib with some loud, and a lot of the music is piff too :banderas: I'm trying to binge watch this shyt and get caught up before basketball season starts, then perhaps I'll fukk with the manga mainly.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, you're not talking about Little Garden, are you? Dorry and Brogy are fukking awesome.

I loved Little Garden, that shyt was so manly

:laugh:I love how one of the first things Luffy does after meeting Broggy is threatening him:birdman:

and then actually making do on the threat:ohhh:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah I saw the Israel/Palestine connection too it's just something I've seen done elsewhere.

Enel had potential to me but once you found out he's just a lightning guy it was like :beli:

I peruse the manga every now and then, but only stuff that I've watched already. The problem is that I got so far into watching the anime that's it's hard to just switch over right now...it's a lot easier to just throw on the anime when I'm in the crib with some loud, and a lot of the music is piff too :banderas: I'm trying to binge watch this shyt and get caught up before basketball season starts, then perhaps I'll fukk with the manga mainly.
Enel never stopped being great for me, swag off the charts and he was dropping quotables left and throughout the entire arc :banderas: my favorite arc villain along with Moria and Arlong.
But I'm saying at least re read Skypiea and Thriller Bark once you're done, it really adds a different perspective and the art is probably the best in the entire series in those two arcs. And absolutely do not watch fishman island, don't do it. that's when the anime goes to complete shyt.
The cover pages i'm talking about are these single page stories that Oda put's at the beginning of each chapter that follow a certain characters story in the series. They're actually very important, especially the Enel one.
Buggy story:

Coby-Meppo story:

Jango story:

Hatchan story:

Wapol story:

Ace's hunt for Blackbeard story:

Gedatsu story:

Baroque Works story:

Enel's story:

This is the CP9 story but it was going on in the manga where you're at in the anime and ahead of that so don't read the chapter titles:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Fair warning, everything that happens from the end of Saabody on is gonna have you like :wow: .

Shyt getting real is an understatement.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt what a horrifying translation. :dead:

vmWhMbi.png

Here's a better one:

Title: "Ope Ope no Mi"
Headlines say "INCIDENT: SEA BEASTS RAMPAGING AT PORT"
Solo Journey of Jinbe, Knight of the Sea Vol.10 [The report he should have been reading! The appearance of multiple Sea Beasts!]
Page 2
Marine: Are there any tranquilizer shots left?! The animals are injuring themselves while trying to leave the island!
Other Marines: Surrender yourselves, pirates! How dare you start looting!
Marine: Vice-admiral Maynard! Sabo and Admiral Issho have fought to a standstill!
Maynard: What?!
Page 3
Maynard: How is that possible! HQ's Admirals are one of the "Strongest Combat Force"! (I'm assuming he means the Three Great Powers)
Fujitora: The so-called "World Government", are they gods or something...
Maynard-thinking: This is urgent...
Marine: What should we do?
Maynard: Ignore the pirates for now! Focus all our forces to ease the chaos within the city!
Marine: Yes sir!
Page 4
Luffy: WAAAAAIT!!!
Bellamy is just crying.
Luffy: Gomu Gomu no...
Page 5
Luffy: Octopus Stamp!
Luffy: Oooh that was dangerous!
Doflamingo: You guys would never know...
Page 6
Doflamingo: ... the sight of a "Tenryubito" that fell from the heavens! What those humans would do to us! Can you even imagine?!
Luffy: Uwagh!!!
Doflamingo: Violence is the nature of all humans.
Luffy: What the hell are you talking about, you fake-Mingo!
Page 7
Doflamingo: Let's start with you then, Law! Come receive your punishment!
Trebol: pant, pant That's right!
Law: There's one thing I still don't understand
Law: You're just a former "Tenryubito" that left Mariejois, why do you have such power! This morning you even managed to mobilize [CP0]!
Doflamingo: Fufufu... Even before you die, you wish to know these measly things?
Doflamingo: Because, I hold the information of a certain "royal treasure" from the "Sacred Land Mariejois"! Just its existence alone is enough to shake the world to the core!
Page 8
Knight-flashback: Kill Doflamingo! We can't let that brat live!
Doflamingo: To those b*stards, I'm just a fugitive holding a wild card. They couldn't kill me, even after using up all their brain juices, so they just have to cooperate with me...
Doflamingo: If only I was able to take your "Ope Ope no Mi" that day, I would have been able to use the royal treasure of Mariejois to obtain the treasure of this world!
Doflamingo: Yes... your ability is that valuable! "Personality Transplant Operation" is naturally quite powerful... but do you know the other true power of it? If somebody with enough talent were to use the "Ope Ope no Mi"...
Page 9
Doflamingo: ... it can even fufill mankind's greatest dream. Many people call it the "Ultimate Devil Fruit"
Law: Of course I know about... however, I'm not the least bit interested in it! The strongest power of this ability...
Law: Is to grant a person with "Immortality", the "Immortality Operation"! But once the operation is complete, the ability-user himeslf will die.
Doflamingo: Correct! It was never my intention for you to eat this fruit, you ungrateful little b*stard!
Page 10
Doflamingo: Diamante's sword skills! Lao G's physical skills! Gladius' skill with explosives! All your combat skills were taught to you by us!
Law: I can't deny that...
Law: But the reason why I'm standing here is because of Cora-san! Thanks to him, I can defeat you here myself!
Flashback
Diamante: Oi oi, are you serious? You can't kill anyone with just drive you know?
Law: I have bombs, don't look down on this pirate!
Page 11
Law: Where did that captain from earlier go to?
Diamante: Doffy doesn't have time to entertain new recruits
Trebol: So you knew you were going to die already didn't you? When will you die?
Law: In about 2-3 years
Diamante: Did a doctor tell you that?
Law: My deceased parents were doctors and they told me that.
Law: I want to kill as many people as I can in 3 years, to ruin everything!
Diamante: This kid's brain is obviously broken. It's true we do accept kids here but the hundreds of kids that were here before ran crying home after 2 days or so!
Page 12
Buffalo: Trebol-sama! Diamante-sama!
Baby 5: Cora-san is back!
Diamante: Look, those are the only remaining kids. Buffalo and Baby 5. This one that just returned is...
Corazon falls
Buffalo: Got him!
Baby 5: He actually fell over!
Page 13
Baby 5: Cora-san, here's your red tea, it's still hot.
Page 14
Diamante: Corazon! Did you finish the job? Hand the money from the job over, we need to make everything clear-cut even though we're family.
Diamante: You're called Law right, kid? This guy is an elite officer, his name is "Corazon". Even though he's a moron that has a short attention span, it may be cause of his bloodline that his ability is strong and he's the younger brother of Captain Doffy. But he received some form of trauma in the past that made him mute.
Diamante: Oh... another thing. He hates kids, so be careful~
Page 15
Baby 5: Oh no! He's dead!
Buffalo: He crashed into the scrap pile head on!
Corazon is just huffing smoke.
Law-thinking: What the hell, is this guy sick in the head? I want to butcher him!
Baby 5: Cora-san is burning again!

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
If Law isn't the one to finish Doflamingo man :beli:

He doesn't need to solo but he has to finish him considering their history and Doflamingo damn near once being an older brother to him.

Law needs vengeance for Kora :noah:

Law has to deliver the final blow or else.....:pacspit:

I just know Oda is gonna let Luffy be the one to beat him deep down :snoop:

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
If Law isn't the one to finish Doflamingo man :beli:

He doesn't need to solo but he has to finish him or considering their history and Doflamingo damn near once being an older brother to him.

Law needs vengeance for Kora :noah:

Law has to deliver the final blow or else.....:pacspit:

I just know Oda is gonna let Luffy be the one to beat him deep down :snoop:

He is the trump card :yeshrug: