Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Sanji is going to get his ass kicked I think. Nami made his body too weak. I think Smoker is going to swoop in at the last minute and beat Vergo.

Someone still has smoker's heart, no? I'd be very pleased if Sanji solo's Vergo... but I don't see it happening.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Best chapter in a minute.

Luffy was beasting on CC, dude had to get saved. :laugh:

Wonder what the "SDA" is and what Law's planning.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Could Law be planning to release all those bodies we saw frozen in ice? :ohhh: That's the only lead we have unless there is something more sinister brewing on this island.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, I can't tell if Law is the bad one or the first ally now! Sanji's going head-up right now, I hope he holds on but the gas looks like it'll ruin it. Someone else needs to fight bird girl's corny ass design.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I can't tell if Law is the bad one or the first ally now! Sanji's going head-up right now, I hope he holds on but the gas looks like it'll ruin it. Someone else needs to fight bird girl's corny ass design.

Too bad he couldn't have taken Robin with him. She could of hit her with the killer clutch and Luffy would of had Ceaser by now.

She is pretty devious though. She seems to be allied more to "Joker" than to Ceaser and is just there to watch him than actually help.

Luffy is going to hurt someone in the new world. I can't wait until Oda unleashed him on someone; it'll be epic :ohlawd:

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
:whoo: a lot of shyt went down in that chapter. It's getting good :smile:

Daps
All these Doflamingo mentions got me goin crazy.

Imma lose it when I finally see dude again. :wow:

Dude is like a shadow boss.... always behind the scenes in something from EEAARRRLLY on in OP. I mean... he got an order to kill Moriah from God knows who... he might be the most well connected dude in the OPverse.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
one-piece-3597131.jpg

:ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wait...this dude DoFla having his subordinates shoot each other for shyts and giggles? :wtf: :dead:

Nami, Usopp, Brook, & the Samurai putting in work. LOL @ Zoro just laying around waiting for something worth his time to show up. :win:

So the Samurai's son went into that secret room and got turned into a dragon? :merchant:

Break next week.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Since Doflamingo is sending two people to the island I guess Zoro will have someone to fight? Also, he never stopped his conversation while that woman was trying to take his life.:krs: Everytime OP seems to pick up they take a week off.