Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these Doflamingo mentions got me goin crazy.

Imma lose it when I finally see dude again. :wow:

iYfPC0qhCSLe1.gif

DOFLAMINGO DA GAWD PRAISE JESUS!

SITTIN WITH THE FINEST CUTLERY AND bytchES!

THE YOUNG MASTER IS HERE! CELEBRATION!

vonmiller.gif

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can actually see Don Flamingo being the son of someone important seeing the extravagant lifestyle he's living (and people calling him young master).And unless the Marines go forward with their immediate execution of Caribou, then he'll probably spill the beans about Shirahoshi being Poseidon.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can actually see Don Flamingo being the son of someone important seeing the extravagant lifestyle he's living (and people calling him young master).And unless the Marines go forward with their immediate execution of Caribou, then he'll probably spill the beans about Shirahoshi being Poseidon.

I dunno...
warlords.jpg

Doflamingo kinda looks like he grew up ghetto as hell.

Daps

Doflo is the son (grandson?) of one of them gorosei nikkas, bet it

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Vergo was using the armament haki the whole time he was fighting Sanji. Sanji wouldn't have stood a change if it continued. :wow:

Everyone seems to have their haki game up in the new world.

I know Oda is saving something epic for Zoro. I know he is. :to:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I've only just finished Skypeia :flabbynsick: but is anyone else downloading the Musou PS3 game on tuesday? I know its probably repetitive, but I just want a One Piece game:noah:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlXfEuC6BM]One Piece: Luffy uses Red Hawk! Luffy VS Hody Red hawk! [Episode 565] - YouTube[/ame]

Another monster L for Hody. :wow:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I've only just finished Skypeia :flabbynsick: but is anyone else downloading the Musou PS3 game on tuesday? I know its probably repetitive, but I just want a One Piece game:noah:

THey are currently making a One Piece game on PS3, like RPG style I think. if done right gotdammit :ohlawd: