Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
vergo is about to smash on smoker like crocodile did in alabasta....and luff dog gonna have to :cape:

I think coby will be luffy's garp cuz smoker taking to many L's to be a Garp Level marine...smoker Lists of L's

1. Stalemate with Ace and Ace wasn't even trying to fight just give his bro sometime to get away
2. Saw Dragon Pissed in his pants
3. Try to exposed crocodile, but got exposed for being a p*ssy
4. Had to be saved by luffy
4. Hancock Handled him with ease during the war
5. Law stole his heart
6. had to be saved by pirates again
pending Vergo fukks him up gets saved by pirates yet again

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Issue is out. Strawhats swaggin as usual and Sanji's simping has reached new levels. Things are starting to :cook:

:bow: Luffy

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Woulda been a boring chapter if not for Sanji stepping to one of the arc's main villain's and Luffy waiting .5 seconds before throwing down.

teacher

All Star
Daps
word....one of the few anime characters that simps but does try to take it to the next level... :takedat:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter was aight. The part with Sanji was :laugh: , and Luffy putting hands on CC at the end, but the rest was kind of boring.

The arc's dragging a little but it looks like we're finally getting to the big fights. But if Sanji is fighting Vergo, then who's Smoker gonna fight? Or are they both gonna fight him? :birdman:

Also wondering who Zoro and Law will fight.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Chapter was aight. The part with Sanji was :laugh: , and Luffy putting hands on CC at the end, but the rest was kind of boring.

The arc's dragging a little but it looks like we're finally getting to the big fights. But if Sanji is fighting Vergo, then who's Smoker gonna fight? Or are they both gonna fight him? :birdman:

Also wondering who Zoro and Law will fight.

I hope it's not the dragon...it bit through steel right? So it's jaws vs Zoro's sword could be the test :shaq2: ...hope not.

Edit: P.S. For the extra heavy manga heads...new manga with a lot of potential IMO

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/takamagahara/c001/

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This arc is heating back up. Sanji/Vergo should be good.

When Zoro gonna shine? :to:

That dragon better not be the only thing he fights.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It's a big lab so I think Zoro is going to get his shine. I have a feeling the Zoro & Co. are going to face one of Ceaser's creations that turn out to be the Samurai's son. Then Chopper is going to cure it. Just a feeling, stay tuned.

I wonder what Law is up to though. I don't trust him. :wtb:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I still haven't read this manga at all...

But I be killing the anime :obama:
On episode 500

Daps
This chapter had two classic moments...

Sanji drop kicking Vergo... it'll be hilarious if Sanji's observation haki only pertains to women.

and

Luffy coming to the scene like... oh, there he go.. and INSTANTLY going into attack mode... Luffy is a bawse.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Sanji is going to get his ass kicked I think. Nami made his body too weak. I think Smoker is going to swoop in at the last minute and beat Vergo.