Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
definitely Ace was the number 2 behind Marco so Marco is probably higher then Ace, Shanks is a whitebeard rival and hawkeye is shanks rival...

God Enel needs to make a comeback, that's my devil fruit user :to:

Nope. Maybe Hawkeye (depending on when he stopped being a pirate) and Shanks have higher bounties, but there's no way that Marco has a higher bounty than Ace, because Ace's bounty had more to do with his political importance as Gol D. Roger's son than his actual abilities and crimes.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope. Maybe Hawkeye (depending on when he stopped being a pirate) and Shanks have higher bounties, but there's no way that Marco has a higher bounty than Ace, because Ace's bounty had more to do with his political importance as Gol D. Roger's son than his actual abilities and crimes.

IDK breh. I mean yeah it's true that Ace's bounty was political, but I still think Marco had a higher bounty. Let's keep it 100, the Whitebeard pirates were considered the most powerful crew in the world and Marco was the 1st mate for decades. Marco is a vet that could fight an Admiral straight up.

Meanwhile Ace was only on the Whitebeard pirates for like two years and got chumped by Blackbeard and Akainu.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
IDK breh. I mean yeah it's true that Ace's bounty was political, but I still think Marco had a higher bounty. Let's keep it 100, the Whitebeard pirates were considered the most powerful crew in the world and Marco was the 1st mate for decades. Marco is a vet that could fight an Admiral straight up.

Meanwhile Ace was only on the Whitebeard pirates for like two years and got chumped by Blackbeard and Akainu.

We don't know how long Marco's been his first mate, just that he's been with him for 20-plus years. He undoubtedly has a high bounty, but I just don't see it being even 500 million-plus.

Remember, Oda said that Enel's bounty would have been 500 million, and Ace's was higher than that. You think Marco's done anything (remember, bounties are about what you've done, not how strong you are) to the level of what Enel did to Skypiea?

teacher

All Star
Daps
who really knows we just know marco's fruit is beast AND he knows Haki :huhldup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
one-piece-3540745.jpg

:heh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I hope something significant happens in this arc to justify this arc taking so long.

Anyone want to take a guess on what Virgo's devil fruit is?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think once this arc does pick up there should be a lot of cool shyt happening. I'm curious to see who is the person Law wants to take out. I have no clue what Vergo's power could be. But I believe smoker won't be doing himself any favors by taking him out. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the higher ups in the government are bank rolling this operation or at least watching to see what his weapon can do