Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nevermind....it's a dynasty warriors style game. One Piece Pirate Warriors. The entire story is perfect for an RPG, no idea why they haven't done it yet.

It's a damn shame nobody has created a One Piece RPG, the story is PERFECT for it. All the different powers people have would make for dope fights. Imagine starting out in Luffy's village and going around recruiting crew members, maybe in the game you could recruit people that didn't join in the manga (like Paulie or Vivi). Maybe years from now after the series is over somebody will make one that covers Luffy's entire journey from his hometown to Raftel.

Come to think of it, a MMORPG would be dope too. Creating your own pirate crew and fighting other crews (and Marines) online would be epic. :smh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It's a damn shame nobody has created a One Piece RPG, the story is PERFECT for it. All the different powers people have would make for dope fights. Imagine starting out in Luffy's village and going around recruiting crew members, maybe in the game you could recruit people that didn't join in the manga (like Paulie or Vivi). Maybe years from now after the series is over somebody will make one that covers Luffy's entire journey from his hometown to Raftel.

Come to think of it, a MMORPG would be dope too. Creating your own pirate crew and fighting other crews (and Marines) online would be epic. :smh:

I don't fcuk with MMORPG but the single player RPG you described would be so dope. Hpefully, it'll happen when the series starts to wind down and most of the major event take place. That way you can experience the ripple effect of certain events.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If a well done MMORPG of One Piece or Pokemon ever exists.... :wow:

Shyt would be dope.

In any case, I googled it and it looks like that OP: Pirate Warriors game drops this week (exclusively on PSN) in North America, apparently was released in Europe last week. No dub, it'll be Japanese Audio w/English text.

Depending on the reviews and the price, I may cop. :leon:

One Piece: Pirate Warriors - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

I don't know if you played a game called Skies of Arcadia that was on the Sega Dreamcast but it was about sky pirates. Sailing around the world, upgrading your ship, recruiting new characters. smmfh @ how there isn't a One Piece RPG yet. :snoop:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Even an RPG set in the OP universe that involved a completely different crew could be dope. I've never been into MMORPGs, but I'd be tempted to rock an OP one. I'd wanna be a badass sniper like Usopp's pops.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Damn so I bought Pirate Warriors off PSN but I keep getting the 80029564 when I try to install it :sadcam:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whoo:

Looks like it would be fun. What system is that for?

C'mon son, it's right in the title of the video. :comeon:

The game didn't get a retail release in the U.S., so you can't buy it at the store, you have to download it on PSN. I checked and right now it's $49.99. Kind of want to cop but I may just wait for a price drop.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
If you don't want to buy it off PSN and want a disc/manual, you can import the subbed version from Play Asia, among other places. I think that's what I'm gonna do since the damn game won't install. :noah: I just want this game so badly. :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn so I bought Pirate Warriors off PSN but I keep getting the 80029564 when I try to install it :sadcam:

If you don't want to buy it off PSN and want a disc/manual, you can import the subbed version from Play Asia, among other places. I think that's what I'm gonna do since the damn game won't install. :noah: I just want this game so badly. :to:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgwNLFWHhJA"]How To Fix Error Code 80029564 on PS3 - YouTube[/ame]

Might be worth a try. :yeshrug: