Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thoughts as I'm reading the chapter:

-Wow, Kidd took a nasty L to somebody.
-So Kidd, Hawkins, and Apoo have an alllance :leon:
-Law is a smart dude
-"Let's go crazy." :evil:

Good chapter. Caesar Clown and Vergo are about to take a monster L.

Next chapter will be good. I wonder if the Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo alliance will join the Luffy/Law alliance. Could end up being all of the former supernovas against Big Mom.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
MORE LUCCI :takedat:

one-piece-3518971.jpg

Looks like Caesar and fam are about to feel nakama ass beatings all around :yes:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cool little pic with all the highest known bounties, though it doesn't reflect the ones we learned about this chapter.

acjoGwxd.jpg

At this point, it looks like the top 10 that we know are:

1. Ace - 550 million (deceased)
2, Kidd - 470 million
3. Law - 440 million (frozen)
4. Jinbei - Over 400 million, less than Laws
5. Luffy - 400 million
6. Apoo - 350 million
7. DoFlamingo - 340 million (frozen)
8. Pekoms - 330 million
9. Moria - 320 million (frozen, may be dead)
9. Hawkins - 320 million

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thoughts as I'm reading the chapter:

-Wow, Kidd took a nasty L to somebody.
-So Kidd, Hawkins, and Apoo have an alllance :leon:
-Law is a smart dude
-"Let's go crazy." :evil:

Good chapter. Caesar Clown and Vergo are about to take a monster L.

Next chapter will be good. I wonder if the Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo alliance will join the Luffy/Law alliance. Could end up being all of the former supernovas against Big Mom.

Yeah, I'm thinking the Novas will all be part of Luffy's extended fam by the end of all this. The way WB had a bunch of friends show up at Marineford, I think Luffy will see a similar group backing him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I'm thinking the Novas will all be part of Luffy's extended fam by the end of all this. The way WB had a bunch of friends show up at Marineford, I think Luffy will see a similar group backing him.

I can definitely see all the Novas cliquing up to take down BigMom, but there's no way they'll be permanent allies like it was with Whitebeard. Hell, Kidd has stated himself that he's coming after Luffy in the New World. And Luffy has acknowledged that him and Law will eventually be enemies.

Once BigMom (or whatever Yonkou) goes down, they'll probably split her territories and go their own ways. I'm betting that's how Luffy will get Fishman Island.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can definitely see all the Novas cliquing up to take down BigMom, but there's no way they'll be permanent allies like it was with Whitebeard. Hell, Kidd has stated himself that he's coming after Luffy in the New World. And Luffy has acknowledged that him and Law will eventually be enemies.

Once BigMom (or whatever Yonkou) goes down, they'll probably split her territories and go their own ways. I'm betting that's how Luffy will get Fishman Island.

I can see them being rivals, but with the respect factor. They'll fight, but Luffy will win, spare them and then have their support when the next big war happens (I believe that Marineford concluding the first half will be mimicked with something equally epic in the second half).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cool little pic with all the highest known bounties, though it doesn't reflect the ones we learned about this chapter.

acjoGwxd.jpg

At this point, it looks like the top 10 that we know are:

1. Ace - 550 million (deceased)
2, Kidd - 470 million
3. Law - 440 million (frozen)
4. Jinbei - Over 400 million, less than Laws
5. Luffy - 400 million
6. Apoo - 350 million
7. DoFlamingo - 340 million (frozen)
8. Pekoms - 330 million
9. Moria - 320 million (frozen, may be dead)
9. Hawkins - 320 million

I'm 100% sure Shanks and hawkeye's bounties are gonna be higher when/if they are ever revealed

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
New chapters out :dj2:

It's about to get good, Zoro with the quote of the arc imo "The New World starts NOW"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shyt's getting real. Looks like it'll be Luffy vs. Caesar and Smoker vs. Vergo.

LOL @ Gum-Gum UFO

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm 100% sure Shanks and hawkeye's bounties are gonna be higher when/if they are ever revealed

definitely Ace was the number 2 behind Marco so Marco is probably higher then Ace, Shanks is a whitebeard rival and hawkeye is shanks rival...

God Enel needs to make a comeback, that's my devil fruit user :to: