Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hardest working mangakas in the game...Those two are straight up heroes of manga. You peep the Gamer? It's got a lot of potential.

To everyone on the Sabo tip, the sake cup on the graves means he at least was keeping tabs on these cats...so I'm assuming Dragon wasn't letting him contact them or maybe he just showed up late to the party (I would think that the Revolutionary Army could capitalize on a battle like that and do some serious damage to the World Government, not sure why they didn't act).
breh siu bouta drop some fukkin piff on our heads when he comes back, i can feel it in my bones :jazface: that karaka/jinsung fight is just itchin to go down

Gamer is still flames so far :banderas: can't wait for dude to get a legit team together :ohlawd: when serious enemies start coming for him those fights are gonna be piff with all the moves he's been learning, you see that legendary weapon/club he gave his homeboy after tthey beat that ogre boss? :mindblown:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
breh siu bouta drop some fukkin piff on our heads when he comes back, i can feel it in my bones :jazface: that karaka/jinsung fight is just itchin to go down

Gamer is still flames so far :banderas: can't wait for dude to get a legit team together :ohlawd: when serious enemies start coming for him those fights are gonna be piff with all the moves he's been learning, you see that legendary weapon/club he gave his homeboy after tthey beat that ogre boss? :mindblown:

That Karaka v Jinsung is gonna be absurd...Just from SIU's notes, you know this dude is gonna be on some "I owe them...I'll add 10 more panels of power moves and tactics" or some ish. He treats the fans like he owes them instead of vice versa!

Legendary Club and unbreakable panties breh lmao, this dude was thinking "my package will be safe for the rest of my life" for a second and he said he can summon 3 Earth Types at once already. The way he handled those black leather cats was crazy too.

Top it off with Hunter X Hunter making a come back and it's like Christmas for the manga heads. We eatin' too good right now. I can put Bleach down and wait for it to actually progress a bit while I feast on the better work that's all coming back at once!

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Most likely old and I don't know if this been posted already but damn these dudes take OP serious...Oda must really be God status over there. :leon:
edit: just saw this is at Universal Studios Japan

293.jpg
tumblr_m4g1bqpA4d1qaq7yz.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
Luffy is piiiiiissssssseeedd :heh: The don playing chess out here. This entire battle animated should be crazy getting more in depth with all the individual fights

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oda came through with another :banderas:

Looks like Mingo is gonna have clones scattered in various spots springing traps on nikkas. very in tune with his character

Abdulla and Jeet with the save via signature backstab :lawd:

Franky gettin tossed on some Eddie Guerrero shyt. I wish this fight got more screentime cuz senor pink is the fukkin man

still the little stills really let you get a sense of how chaotic birdcage is. reminds me of mainford sorta.

Luffy is piiiiiissssssseeedd :heh: The don playing chess out here. This entire battle animated should be crazy getting more in depth with all the individual fights

I'd wish but if there is a ball to be dropped those fukkboys at Toei will drop it.
This f*** boy Oda taking another break :oxy:

I'm done reading OP weekly. Monthly it is for now on.

I was under the impression the breaks were going to be a regular thing till Oda gets better,

This one has good timing tho. Hunter will be back , Magi will be back, Sinbad too:win:, the monthlys will all have dropped etc. I'll still miss it tho :sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
this shyt is gonna be the GOAT fight sequence once it gets animated, marineford status or better :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Law was about that life at a young age :wow:

I wonder how Corazon broke him out of that demonic frame of mind. I can't wait for the back story

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where the hell did this little kid find a bunch of bombs to strap up like that...Law was a G when Luffy was still a punk. Is the white palace the spot with the nobles?