Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That jinbei cover has me thinking he might make a guest appearance in this arc...... :ohhh:

Man this arc is crazy and we still don't know wtf happened to sanji and the rest

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sabo :wow:

Willing to ride with Luffy whenever wherever. :wow:

World Government don't want these problems :wow:

To be honest tho, I want to know where he was during the war. Or why he never bothered to let Luffy and Ace know he was still alive over all these years...dude better have a good excuse. :birdman:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest tho, I want to know where he was during the war. Or why he never bothered to let Luffy and Ace know he was still alive over all these years...dude better have a good excuse. :birdman:
Never really put much thought to it. For know I'll just believe he was with Dragon somewhere training,gathering intel or some shyt, but I do want a backstory I think that'll be dope.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never really put much thought to it. For know I'll just believe he was with Dragon somewhere training,gathering intel or some shyt, but I do want a backstory I think that'll be dope.

C'mon breh, he could've at least sent them a letter or something.

It's kinda inexcusable to let your brothers (who are grieving over you) think you're dead for 10+ years. Anybody who did that in real life would be scumbag status.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm sure there is a reason . Its probably going to involve him not wanting the WG to target luffy and ace. Lets not forget up until recently luffy wasn't going to be able to protect himself if the WG really wanted him Got. shyt Ace died for that same reason once the wg figured out who he was related too.

As for Ace execution, we don't know if Sabo at that time could of made a difference. He's kicking ass right now with his training and Ace's Fruit. Change that equation and who knows.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's kinda inexcusable to let your brothers (who are grieving over you) think you're dead for 10+ years. Anybody who did that in real life would be scumbag status.
Again I never put much thought to it. It hadn't even crossed my mind until you mentioned it. Really can't come up with reasons as to why yet ( or even if I can). Luffy doesn't seem too care or maybe it hasn't dawned on him yet. Maybe Oda will touch on it in the future. I don't know how the Revolutionaries go about their business, or when Sabo got this powerful.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, Luffy needs to stay out of the water...this could be a really bad ambush for the future king.

Sabo is a MONSTER and he hasn't even mastered the power, it's nutso.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Again I never put much thought to it. It hadn't even crossed my mind until you mentioned it. Really can't come up with reasons as to why yet ( or even if I can). Luffy doesn't seem too care or maybe it hasn't dawned on him yet. Maybe Oda will touch on it in the future. I don't know how the Revolutionaries go about their business, or when Sabo got this powerful.

Pretty much. There's a big chance that Ace's death caused him to step his game up as much as Luffy did in those two years.

Regarding Sabo not sending out word that he was still alive, it's not exactly as if most families are in touch with each other in the OP universe. Dragon didn't bother to check up on Luffy until he got to Loguetown, and he left him with the quickness. Ace didn't check up on Luffy until they ran into each other during the Alabasta arc and Garp waited until after Enies Lobby to check up on his grandson, who he famously left behind alongside Ace in the care of someone else while he went out on the ocean again.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
breh when TOG comes back :banderas: idk wtf im gonna do with myself, you already KNOW siu prolly gon bless us wit that exkra long chapter just cuz :banderas: we dont deserve him and Oda

Hardest working mangakas in the game...Those two are straight up heroes of manga. You peep the Gamer? It's got a lot of potential.

To everyone on the Sabo tip, the sake cup on the graves means he at least was keeping tabs on these cats...so I'm assuming Dragon wasn't letting him contact them or maybe he just showed up late to the party (I would think that the Revolutionary Army could capitalize on a battle like that and do some serious damage to the World Government, not sure why they didn't act).

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I doubt that the real Doflamingo. It's probably a Donflamingo Kage Bunshin. Nevertheless, it's getting one paneled :youngsabo:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Kerry Funk just trick them?

I'm mad Abdulla and Jeet got played like that. They were pretty entertaining

He did send that one. But even if he were to send letters (I doubt the revolutionaries do) ain't like Luffy would read it. Come to think of it, outside of his wanted poster I don't remember Luffy reading ANYTHING this entire series.

Besides who knows how long it took Sabo to be rescued. If he was tagging along with Dragon the whole time they probably aint return to East Blue till Lougetown.

Though now that you mention it, it's weird that Ace didn't know tho. Sabo is actually pretty famous, famous enough that random nikkas in the coliseum recognized him. Not that Luffy would pay attention to world events but Ace should know.