Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
nothing like em breh, the gamer is just starting off tho, only 44 chapters in so far, stilll rounding out the plot, but there's nothing else like it

tower of god is gonna go down in the books :wow: it's like One Piece in the sense that the world is fukking huge, with a HUGE amount of strong ass characters, some of which we haven't been introduced to yet, enourmous amount of detailed backstory/lore to put together :banderas: and you actually give a fukk about the characters
I'm bout to hop in

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:salute: make sure to read siu's afterwords at the end of each ToG chapter, that's were he usually adds on the lore/details stuff
I'm about 11 chapters in and this is dope so far. Started off slow, but it's been picking up speed. I don't trust that Koon nikka at all and the Alligator dude got me :dead: right now call them turtles and shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm about 11 chapters in and this is dope so far. Started off slow, but it's been picking up speed. I don't trust that Koon nikka at all and the Alligator dude got me :dead: right now call them turtles and shyt.
we got a thread breh http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-tower-of-god-thread-who-else-is-reading-this.10902/page-17
just aint been upped in a while cuz siu been hurt for well over 2 months now :sadcam:

edit: :whoa: spoilers all through that bytch breh i wouldn't risk reading through it if i were you

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
we got a thread breh http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-tower-of-god-thread-who-else-is-reading-this.10902/page-17
just aint been upped in a while cuz siu been hurt for well over 2 months now :sadcam:

edit: :whoa: spoilers all through that bytch breh i wouldn't risk reading through it if i were you
Yeah i won't be touching that thread for a minute breh lol. Man the first 3 or 4 chapters were like 50 pages each, I was thinking all them bytches was about to be like that and a page is long as fukk.

Also good looking out with the Gamer as well, that's been comedy so far. I'm about 5 chapters through and the Main dude is goofy as hell.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Be(L)lamy bouta catch another one
10eevif.jpg

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Be(L)lamy bouta catch another one
10eevif.jpg

We about to add an L for every loss he's taken in this series.

L for trying to swag on the Pirate King
L after being disciplined Donflamingo for losing to the Pirate King
L for still working for Donflamingo in the New World

One more L pending for trying to flex on Donflamingo