Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
These breaks are killer.. And I'm so attached to One Piece atm that I can't even restrict myself to let the chapters add up. The struggle :damn:
im sayin :sadbron: this and the gamer have been the only things holding me over since siu fell back to get wrist surgery :to:

Somebody gonna have to get healthy so i can get my weekly dose of piff :damn:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Recent Oda interview with Chinatown

After hearing the journalist's guess about OP's ending that 'One Piece = Won Peace', meaning the treasure Luffy will finally find is world peace, Oda smiled and said 'Indeed, the name of One Piece does have something to do with the ending of OP, but I cant tell you the exact reason/clue, or it'd be meaningless.' Later, he said 'After 17 yrs, after more and more new characters being created in the story, I couldnt stop inspiration coming into my head. I think I can continue drawing for another decade. And there'll be new nakama, they will show up successively.' When talking about the creation and setting of Devil Fruit, Oda said it's inspired by Doraemon, all the inspriations come from daily life. E.g. Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi was created because I (Oda) was too lazy to move out of my seat to get something, it'd be great if I could elongate my arm. LOL. Oda also said he wants Robin's Hana Hana no Mi the most because he then could have many hands drawing at the same time. Besides, all the devil fruits that are eaten by female characters are relevant to women's daily requirements in real life, e.g. Alvida's Sube Sube no Mi and Miss. Valentine's Kilo Kilo no Mi. Oda goes to bed at 8 am, wakes up at 12, four hrs of sleep every day, he said it's really fine.

:patrice:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
breh siu bouta drop some fukkin piff on our heads when he comes back, i can feel it in my bones :jazface: that karaka/jinsung fight is just itchin to go down

Gamer is still flames so far :banderas: can't wait for dude to get a legit team together :ohlawd: when serious enemies start coming for him those fights are gonna be piff with all the moves he's been learning, you see that legendary weapon/club he gave his homeboy after tthey beat that ogre boss? :mindblown:
:lupe: what manga is dat

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I imagine it's easy when you love something. Look at that crazy world he created, I'd love to wake up and draw/write One Piece
You're right. He's invested in this, unlike some who just wanna make their money while they can and let their story go to shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:lupe: what manga is dat
if you're talking about The Gamer http://www.batoto.net/read/_/191673/the-gamer_v1_ch1_by_bap-scans :ohlawd: shyt is PIFF and funny as hell, it's nothing like what you expect breh, very refreshing when compared to everything else that's out

but if you happen to be talkin about siu.......my nikka slave in utero....author of Tower of God......

0y3jInq.png

wG2csmX.png
@storyteller i dont know how to explain this story to him breh

I envy any nikka who can read this shyt like it's new again
0y3jInq.png
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/7/tower-of-god_v1_ch1_by_the-company

the art does start off kind of weird :ld: but it changes drastically (in a good way) as it progresses tho :obama:

the foreshadowing :ohlawd: just lookin at the first few chapters again are :banderas:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
if you're talking about The Gamer http://www.batoto.net/read/_/191673/the-gamer_v1_ch1_by_bap-scans :ohlawd: shyt is PIFF and funny as hell, it's nothing like what you expect breh, very refreshing when compared to everything else that's out

but if you happen to be talkin about siu.......my nikka slave in utero....author of Tower of God......

0y3jInq.png

wG2csmX.png
@storyteller i dont know how to explain this story to him breh

I envy any nikka who can read this shyt like it's new again
0y3jInq.png
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/7/tower-of-god_v1_ch1_by_the-company

the art does start off kind of weird :ld: but it changes drastically (in a good way) as it progresses tho :obama:

the foreshadowing :ohlawd: just lookin at the first few chapters again are :banderas:
:whoo: alrighty i'm going in

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@T-K-G

So you saying Gamer and Tower of God are dope :patrice:
nothing like em breh, the gamer is just starting off tho, only 44 chapters in so far, stilll rounding out the plot, but there's nothing else like it

tower of god is gonna go down in the books :wow: it's like One Piece in the sense that the world is fukking huge, with a HUGE amount of strong ass characters, some of which we haven't been introduced to yet, enourmous amount of detailed backstory/lore to put together :banderas: and you actually give a fukk about the characters