Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sabo is a BEAST...I'm really gonna be interested to see the bounties of everyone after this arc...they're about to overthrow a country's leadership, which happens to be a World Government partner...and Sabo just dropped the family line bombshell (even if they aren't the same blood).

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He's basically done nothing but get beat up on this entire arc.

It's actually good to see Franky face a serious threat. He handled Baby 5 and Buffalo by himself during Punk Hazard which is a pretty big deal when you think about it. When push comes to shove he's probably the strongest Strawhat after the big three.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You forget that he easily solo'd Baby 5 and Buffalo?

I'd say that defeating two members of DoFla's crew that easily is pretty impressive.

That wasn't in this arc. All I'm saying is he's gotten smashed by everyone in this arc.

It's actually good to see Franky face a serious threat. He handled Baby 5 and Buffalo by himself during Punk Hazard which is a pretty big deal when you think about it. When push comes to shove he's probably the strongest Strawhat after the big three.

I'd have to look back at the arcs but I think Brooke had the most impressive showings after the big three just off his hypnosis music and that crazy finisher he rocked on Fishman Island. Franky would be fifth though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brook catching bodies inbetween panels... :wow:

And I've been saying it forever-- they need to give Nico Robin some shine. Girl hasn't had a major fight since Skypeia. Chopper could use a good fight too :feedme:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early spoiler don't click if you don't want it spoiled.

2jLtTjy.jpg

:ohhh: Sabo bodied Bastille like that
what Fujitora doing?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/751
sabo is out here fukkin SWAGGIN :jazface: dawg left everybody out there like
2lwvbsw.jpg
2lwvbsw.jpg
2lwvbsw.jpg
Bastille wig got SPLIT

this fight might be the GOAT when it's animated, Fuji aint playin but cot damn Sabo out here with the dragon hands WRECKIN shyt :ohlawd:

Doflo just came out the cut tho :merchant:

that's a scary sight
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png
i was NOT expecting a fade like this, they betta hurry up wit dem keys for Doflo catch a body like that

Sabo is a BEAST...I'm really gonna be interested to see the bounties of everyone after this arc...they're about to overthrow a country's leadership, which happens to be a World Government partner...and Sabo just dropped the family line bombshell (even if they aren't the same blood).
Fuji and his squad put together the peices like :lupe::merchant:........
":damn: ACE WAS BAD ENOUGH, WHERE THE HELL DID LUFFY FIND BROTHERS LIKE THESE :mindblown::why::sadbron:"

shyt was hilarious :hovlaff:

when he told Fuji "dont get it fukked up plehboi, Luffy is lil bro, so if he say a nikka dead then the nikka DEAD :birdman:" i was :banderas:holy shyt oda is that nikka, sabo lookin this fool straight in his face like
tumblr_mqx3letse91qbsucio2_250.gif
didn't give one fukk about those comets Fuji just brought down :wow:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breaker just got back too...Tower of God is almost back...I've almost got all my favorite manga back, this one is gonna be the sweetest though because Zoro vs Pica is goin' down!
breh when TOG comes back :banderas: idk wtf im gonna do with myself, you already KNOW siu prolly gon bless us wit that exkra long chapter just cuz :banderas: we dont deserve him and Oda

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sabo swagging with the Dragon Claws :banderas:

Robin better hurry up with the key to the handcuffs before Law gets bodied :damn:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I wonder if Sabo gets/will get special treatment since he is from high class society like the don?