Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Easily the best of the big 3. The gap is so wide at this point. I remember at the other site @Monoblock and @teacher used to tell nikkas One piece was better than Naruto and Bleach and I never gave the shyt a chance. That was a long time ago and I was wrong as shyt.
I was the same way until like 09 I read like 400 or 500 chapters in 2weeks the quality in storytelling is light-years better than Naruto and Bleach. I swear Kibo and Kishimoto must have coke and Hennessy parties hrs before they write those stories.
At one point they were all entertaining now it's like I read the others just to see them end.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Easily the best of the big 3. The gap is so wide at this point. I remember at the other site @Monoblock and @teacher used to tell nikkas One piece was better than Naruto and Bleach and I never gave the shyt a chance. That was a long time ago and I was wrong as shyt.

Oda lives for this shyt. Pure and simple. Dude sleeps two hours a day, smokes two packs of cigarettes a day, and when he is forced to go to the hospital because his lungs are about to give out he apologizes to his fans because he couldn't deliver them that One Piece piff on time. :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sabo vs. Fujitora. :wow:

Anybody peep Sabo's flaming pipe (pause and double no homo) at the end? Should be interesting to see his new fighting style. :lupe:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oda lapped these other nikkas long ago

Togashi is the only one who could fukk with him but he just aint got the heart :wow: