Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Zoro need to sit Chopper, Brooke, Ussop, and Franky down and be like :ufdup: "We waited two years for this s***, man up".

I feel like that's what needs to go down. They're taking on an adventure where any of them can get bodied. I notice I didn't mention Brooke in my previous post but then again I always thought the Straw Hats could do without him :birdman:

IMO the whole crew should know some kind of haki. At least give Usopp mantra or color of arms. They could add to his sniping prowess. I don't think fans want to hear that tho...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Not sure why people are disappointed by Oda not showing the Usopp/Franky losses. Both were up against two Doflamingo officers each (Trebol & Sugar, Senor Pink & Machvise) and only with the defeat of Sugar will the actual fighting start as they go into all-out war with Doflamingo. His crew consists of 13 pirates (himself included) plus Fujitora and CP-0 are out there, with possible help from Big Mom. Then you got the Strawhats + Kinemon, now aided by Kyros, Law, Bartolomeo, the Tontatta army, all the gladiators who were turned into toys plus Sabo and Dragon's revolutionary army.

If you don't understand that all the shyt so far was just a prelude, you done fukked up. Up until now the Dressrosa arc has been what Water 7 was to Enies Lobby. What Impel Down was to Marineford. The gathering of allies, the setup of the bad guys, the realization that the game has changed, and the opening salvo to pure unadultered epicness.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Not sure why people are disappointed by Oda not showing the Usopp/Franky losses. Both were up against two Doflamingo officers each (Trebol & Sugar, Senor Pink & Machvise) and only with the defeat of Sugar will the actual fighting start as they go into all-out war with Doflamingo. His crew consists of 13 pirates (himself included) plus Fujitora and CP-0 are out there, with possible help from Big Mom. Then you got the Strawhats + Kinemon, now aided by Kyros, Law, Bartolomeo, the Tontatta army, all the gladiators who were turned into toys plus Sabo and Dragon's revolutionary army.

If you don't understand that all the shyt so far was just a prelude, you done fukked up. Up until now the Dressrosa arc has been what Water 7 was to Enies Lobby. What Impel Down was to Marineford. The gathering of allies, the setup of the bad guys, the realization that the game has changed, and the opening salvo to pure unadultered epicness.

dhMeAzK.gif

If this all goes to plan this can honestly be the best arc of one piece :wow:

• Ending of the colosseum fight :wow:
  • Numerous pirates/ambassadors/mercenaries running wild
  • Who gets the mera mera no mi:ohhh:
  • Trillfalgar's backstory :whoo:
  • Who gets to fight Doflamingo :ohhh:
I think the way Kyros is being hyped he might sidestep Luffy on some :usure: I got this s*** steeze and try to fight Doffy then get tossed from having not fought in his real body for so long. Then Luffy pulls his trademark and steps in on some :cape: to defend his honor :heh:

S*** I can actually see Law wanting a rematch as well :leon: Everyone getting a turn on some Cell saga s*** :dead:

The possibilities are endless :ohlawd:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Kyros is missing a leg as well....so I don't think he wants it with the Don

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...I'm about one step closer to completely giving up on expecting One Piece to have good fights. Thriller Bark was the last arc to have multi chapter fights...hell, I'd say Enies Lobby was the last arc to have numerous multi chapter fights that were undeniably good. Since the end of TB arc tho Oda's fallen into a real bad habit of either off paneling fights or making them one sided. The entire war was filled with off paneled fights, Fishman Island was completely one sided, Punk Hazard had a mix of off paneled and one sided fights, now Dressrosa where Luffy/Don Chinjao was mostly off paneled, the current Colosseum fight being being skipped around, Law being off paneled by Doflamingo/Fujitora, now Franky and Usopp being off paneled. I dunno if all this is because of his health/the breaks but its getting a little concerning.

That said I am glad Sugar was knocked and the story can move on and become more hectic, just wish Oda made Usopp shine a little by having him knock out Sugar through good planning instead of dumb luck...especially after he made Usopp look like an absolutly disgusting p*ssy earlier.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Yeah people act like they were up against fodder. This is like the first L any SH took since they got to the New World. They not going to steamroll everyone in every fight.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm kinda disappointed that Sogeking didn't show up and save the day, but whatever.

I'm at least glad operation SOP is over and done with, so now we can get to the meat of the arc.

I'm waiting for that Bellamy backstory :ohlawd:

There are waaaay too many interesting subplots going on to waste panel time on that chump's backstory. :camby::camby:

That said I'm am waiting on the Law/DoFlamingo backstory, I'm really curious as to what DoFla did to make Law so upset that he came up with this whole convoluted plot just to get back at him. Dude is even willing to die as long as he gets back at DoFlamingo...he must have gotten done dirty.