Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holmesopp :camby:

I'm not seeing Leo and the other Dwarves listed as 'deceased' on the One Piece wiki, so if they survive, I'll give Usopp one more chance. He still needs to stopitslime: though

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I get what Oda is up to with Usopp now. Last issue was the point where all the lies and bragging caught up to him, so now he's shedding the lies and accepting responsibility. Usopp is accepting who he is. No longer pretending to be something he's not (the hero Usoland), not putting on a mask and hiding behind another identity (Sogeking). This battle, which will be the hardest battle he ever fought (him cutting Trebol in half pretty much confirms that he's Logia), will be one he'll fight on his own accord.

How long is that list? 2 people? You know how it is with One Piece.

I'm still dead at the fact that nobody died during Alabasta. Oda literally had Pell the Falcon die in a explosion, and dude still survived. :dead:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I get what Oda is up to with Usopp now. Last issue was the point where all the lies and bragging caught up to him, so now he's shedding the lies and accepting responsibility. Usopp is accepting who he is. No longer pretending to be something he's not (the hero Usoland), not putting on a mask and hiding behind another identity (Sogeking). This battle, which will be the hardest battle he ever fought (him cutting Trebol in half pretty much confirms that he's Logia), will be one he'll fight on his own accord.

I'm still dead at the fact that nobody died during Alabasta. Oda literally had Pell the Falcon die in a explosion, and dude still survived. :dead:

That's what I'm saying. I love One Piece but that is the only flaw of the manga.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
While funny I was hoping he would've have found a way rather than succeed by luck. Glad the story can progress now. Time for some people to get dealt with.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was really hoping Ussop would actually EARN the W...but it worked out regardless. Now Kyros can fight the bomber cat and Luffy can fight Dofla (or vice versa I guess). That boy Diamante is one of the coldest cats in the game, straight bodying Rebecca's life by laughing and saying he deaded her mom.