Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
I wish they would have shown how Kyros even got caught.

I'm surprised Franky got the beats put on him like that

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I was really hoping Ussop would actually EARN the W...but it worked out regardless. Now Kyros can fight the bomber cat and Luffy can fight Dofla (or vice versa I guess). That boy Diamante is one of the coldest cats in the game, straight bodying Rebecca's life by laughing and saying he deaded her mom.
I think that's the point of his character though. He shows what one can do even if they are not overpowered, and have no natural talent. Somehow through courage and conviction and a bit of luck, he can succeed.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think that's the point of his character though. He shows what one can do even if they are not overpowered, and have no natural talent. Somehow through courage and conviction and a bit of luck, he can succeed.

Could be, but it defeats the purpose of two years training and getting ready for the new world when both he and Franky are getting off paneled imo. I want the strawhats to be on their way to a Shanks' crew type of presence. Hopefully they grow instead of becoming the ship guy and the lucky comic relief guy.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Could be, but it defeats the purpose of two years training and getting ready for the new world when both he and Franky are getting off paneled imo. I want the strawhats to be on their way to a Shanks' crew type of presence. Hopefully they grow instead of becoming the ship guy and the lucky comic relief guy.
Franky sat there and fought dozens of people dolo. Usopp may be stronger but the GAP should not have closed to the point where he's using Haki like the Big 3. He's obviously not done for in this chapter anyway. But there was no way he was about to beat two Doflamingo bosses by himself while fighting hand to hand which isn't even his specialty.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Franky sat there and fought dozens of people dolo. Usopp may be stronger but the GAP should not have closed to the point where he's using Haki like the Big 3. He's obviously not done for in this chapter anyway. But there was no way he was about to beat two Doflamingo bosses by himself while fighting hand to hand which isn't even his specialty.

It's not winning the fight, it's actually putting up a fight. Franky beat up fodder then got suplexed and off-paneled...Usopp didn't even get one panel attempting an attack on the bosses...Both cats were complete fodder. Landing a single blow would have been a nice step for either one of them...add Robin to the mix too, one chapter ends with her hiding and the next chapter starts with her being a toy. :snoop:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's not winning the fight, it's actually putting up a fight. Franky beat up fodder then got suplexed and off-paneled...Usopp didn't even get one panel attempting an attack on the bosses...Both cats were complete fodder. Landing a single blow would have been a nice step for either one of them...add Robin to the mix too, one chapter ends with her hiding and the next chapter starts with her being a toy. :snoop:
The fight is just beginning. They now actually have an army to match Doflamingo. Franky was out there fighting and stalling forever, you can't be serious. Obviously they wouldn't show all of the bosses moves right now because this chapter is obviously not where they're going to catch an L.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@usopp :lawd: my nikka.

This the biggest W of the arc, the turning point.

All hell bout to break loose. And the punching king n them is down there with them . :ahh: They'll probably kick Trebol's ass for ussop

Daps
Reppin
London

Franky was fighting two generals and a Marine Vice Admiral though, he was never going to win.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not saying Franky or Usopp should win...I'm saying maybe they could have had an attempt at an attack on one of their opponents...you know, like a panel that shows them TRYING. Instead we get a cut away and a cut back to them completely scrapped. These cats mounted no visible offense except for Usopp crying out in pain so loud that it actually scared a century's old witch. I'll say that again, the best offense we've seen out of Franky or Usopp in contention with Dofla's ranking officers was Usopp crying out from getting his ass kicked.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

What makes this frustrating is that the New World is dangerous as fukk and you have the likes of Usopp who has this huge disparity in strength/bravery hanging with the Straw Hats?
Usopp is only East Blue strong, no haki, a slingshot, and a bag of tricks. It's gonna get to the point where running away, and coming back to fight with trickery and luck is not enough.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What makes this frustrating is that the New World is dangerous as fukk and you have the likes of Usopp who has this huge disparity in strength/bravery hanging with the Straw Hats?
Usopp is only East Blue strong, no haki, a slingshot, and a bag of tricks. It's gonna get to the point where running away, and coming back to fight with trickery and luck is not enough.

On point. The Strawhats have cats that are looking more and more like dead weight now. The whole 2 year time skip was supposed to make the lower tier members at least formidable and respectable. Shanks has a small crew and it works in the new world because they're all monsters...but right now you got Luffy, Zoro and Sanji as characters to be taken seriously. The rest of the crew has looked varying levels of straight up hopeless. Usopp is one of my favorite characters, he even figured out ways to do some damage to Luffy in a duel and helped the strawhats with crazy sniping...he's regressed from getting actual legitimate duels against opposing crew members to not even warranting a panel that shows him trying. I wanted him to have some clever trick up his sleeve at the last second and he couldn't even get that.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
On point. The Strawhats have cats that are looking more and more like dead weight now. The whole 2 year time skip was supposed to make the lower tier members at least formidable and respectable. Shanks has a small crew and it works in the new world because they're all monsters...but right now you got Luffy, Zoro and Sanji as characters to be taken seriously. The rest of the crew has looked varying levels of straight up hopeless. Usopp is one of my favorite characters, he even figured out ways to do some damage to Luffy in a duel and helped the strawhats with crazy sniping...he's regressed from getting actual legitimate duels against opposing crew members to not even warranting a panel that shows him trying. I wanted him to have some clever trick up his sleeve at the last second and he couldn't even get that.

Yep. Franky, Chopper, Robin, Nami and Usopp (especially Usopp) all need to step their game up. I'm aware all of them have some kind of special usefulness to the crew and I'm not saying all of them should be beasts but they should be to the point where the opponents aren't always :shaq: / :ufdup: / :smugfavre: on them. Usopp really needs to kill that cowardice shyt though or curb it big time, dude was on an island with man eating plants and the shyt he seen and survived is enough to make a person in our world a fukkin' Navy SEAL :lol:

Luffy is trying to become Pirate King for fukks sake, and that's no ordinary feat.

Wasn't it Zoro that said what they're doing "isn't a childish pirate game"?

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yep. Franky, Chopper, Robin, Nami and Usopp (especially Usopp) all need to step their game up. I'm aware all of them have some kind of special usefulness to the crew and I'm not saying all of them should be beasts but they should be to the point where the opponents aren't always :shaq: / :ufdup: / :smugfavre: on them. Usopp really needs to kill that cowardice shyt though or curb it big time, dude was on an island with man eating plants and the shyt he seen and survived is enough to make him a person in our world a fukkin' Navy SEAL :lol:

Luffy is trying to become Pirate King for fukks sake, and that's no ordinary feat.

Wasn't it Zoro that said what they're doing "isn't a childish pirate game"?
Zoro need to take more of a stance in the crew and start chewing n****'s out :ohhh:

Cause he's the voice of reason in a light hearted crew, we all know Luffy ain't not gonna challenge his crew members and ridicule them cause he love them too much. Nobody really expects anything out of the girls but to serve their role on the ship. + Sanji is too much of a womanizer to check the girls.

Zoro need to sit Chopper, Brooke, Ussop, and Franky down and be like :ufdup: "We waited two years for this s***, man up".