Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I can't believe yall are losing faith in Usopp, dude does this almost every arc before he finally mans up. He'll come thru in the end. :russ:

Mark my words, we're about to see the return of Sogeking, and it shall be glorious. :blessed:

I wonder if Sogeking will get a redesign. :ohhh:
We all know that he will come back. This is just a level of bytchassness that he's never shown before. Especially blaming Franky.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And flat-out running away. Usopp for the most part would just back off and hide. I can't remember last time dude literally ran from a fight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hoping Robin would get some shine for the first time in awhile :to:

EDIT: Usopp needs to :stopitslime: You're better than this my dude :scusthov:

I wouldn't put him below Yamcha or Chiaotzu though :whoa:
All the other fighters had more pure piff moments than both of them combined. :snoop:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Chiaotzu was a cot damn problem in the OG dragonball and even committed that tryin to take out nappa :ufdup: salute that midget

Yamcha was that dude in the OG joint too, out there in the desert robbing and shanking folks, but dude was smart enough to realize he can't fukk with them super nikkas in DBZ so he focused on pulling hoes. I can respect that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Usopp it's a tatical retreat right ?? :lupe:

on second thought he bytch made leaving robin hanging like that :stopitslime::camby:

say what you want to about sanji"s :cape: he never backs down especially when the girls of the crew in danger

Nobody remembers robin exist cause she got made into a doll. If usopp mans up it has to be all on him, not to protect anyone else.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yamcha was that dude in the OG joint too, out there in the desert robbing and shanking folks, but dude was smart enough to realize he can't fukk with them super nikkas in DBZ so he focused on pulling hoes. I can respect that.
This n***a Yamcha said f*** fighting all together......bruh turned into a baseball player :russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This n***a Yamcha said f*** fighting all together......bruh turned into a baseball player :russ:

:dead: We give Yamcha a lot of flack but real talk if I lived in that world I would have done the same thing. Riding for your homies is one thing but dying pointlessly where you have no kind of chance to help them is fukked up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dead: We give Yamcha a lot of flack but real talk if I lived in that world I would have done the same thing. Riding for your homies is one thing but dying pointlessly where you have no kind of chance to help them is fukked up.

Turning into an athlete was his only win from Z on forward. It's the going back to fighting and getting bodied repeatedly while also losing his love to an alien that murdered him and wasn't even trying to bag her that make him the biggest loser in anime history.