Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

That's what I'm hoping for. Usopp is a regular dude. I don't fault him for being scared of some of these freaks of nature.

This dude Zoro is fighting a building...Usopp needs to put some serious distance between himself and any of these straight up murderers to stand a chance.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:russ: at Usopp just bailing on the crew like that. He'll come back and get the job done of course. I wanna know who is gonna take out Trebol. I don't know if Robin has the kind of muscle.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Do you guys remember when Usopp used to fight for people who were in trouble despite his fears? This literally might be the most bytchmade moment in the series.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Usopp it's a tatical retreat right ?? :lupe:

on second thought he bytch made leaving robin hanging like that :stopitslime::camby:

say what you want to about sanji"s :cape: he never backs down especially when the girls of the crew in danger

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Usopp. :camby:

He might be the most worthless character in manga history, right below Yamcha*.

Chiaotzu was a cot damn problem in the OG dragonball and even committed that tryin to take out nappa :ufdup: salute that midget

Fukkin Kin'emon :russ: I wish he was apart of the strawhats.
that shyt had me dying :russ: i think he's gonna join them tbh, i hope so, his kid is funny as shyt too
This dude Zoro is fighting a building...Usopp needs to put some serious distance between himself and any of these straight up murderers to stand a chance.

exactly :mjlol: this nikka Usopp is the only one who turns down fades consistently
debo-o.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This shyt with Usopp better ends with him getting over his fears once and for all, otherwise I'm gonna hate this shyt.

And the less we're seeing of Sanji & co. against Big Mama's crew, the more I'm thinking they got beat/captured and setting up a swerve to the next story arc.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't believe yall are losing faith in Usopp, dude does this almost every arc before he finally mans up. He'll come thru in the end. :russ:

Mark my words, we're about to see the return of Sogeking, and it shall be glorious. :blessed:

I wonder if Sogeking will get a redesign. :ohhh: