Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bartholomew Kuma was a member of the Revolutionaries and he got Shichibukai status.

Ivankov is a commander of the Revolutionaries and he was holding his own against admirals and Shichibukai during Marineford.

It's safe to say they got power.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Have we gotten an indication of how rare each form is? I haven't seen much Mantra use but Coby and Rebecca seem to have it. Armament seems like everyone's got it. Conqueror's looks rare but when Shanks' crew stepped to WB's ship, they were dropping cats no problem.

If you re-read that chapter with Shanks and Whitebeard, I think it was just Shanks himself doing that, not the rest of his crew.

As far as how rare they are, they said for sure that Conquerer's Haki was the rarest: Only 1 in a million people can use it

I don't think the other two types are that rare, especially not in the New World. Supposedly anybody can learn Mantra or Arnament, and I think learning it is a requirement for VAs and above. I remember in Fishman Island when that Caribou dude ran into Big Mom's crewmate (the Lion guy) and he was pretty much like "Don't think you're safe just because you got a logia, shyt don't fly in the New World :ufdup: ".

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If you re-read that chapter with Shanks and Whitebeard, I think it was just Shanks himself doing that, not the rest of his crew.

As far as how rare they are, they said for sure that Conquerer's Haki was the rarest: Only 1 in a million people can use it

I don't think the other two types are that rare, especially not in the New World. Supposedly anybody can learn Mantra or Arnament, and I think learning it is a requirement for VAs and above. I remember in Fishman Island when that Caribou dude ran into Big Mom's crewmate (the Lion guy) and he was pretty much like "Don't think you're safe just because you got a logia, shyt don't fly in the New World :ufdup: ".
one-piece-2972611.jpg

one-piece-2972613.jpg

:banderas:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: fukk was Rebecca trying to do?

Kinda hoping this Operation SOP wraps up soon. Far more interesting subplots elsewhere.