Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
How you beat light :childplease:?

eGd2YTJiMTI%3D_o_one-piece-ending-the-matter-whitebeard-vs-the-blackbeard.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
the next chapter should be :wow:

but what up with sanji and sunny team vs Big Mom's crew?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
the next chapter should be :wow:

but what up with sanji and sunny team vs Big Mom's crew?
Prolly Nami set up a storm diversion while they coup de bursted the hell out of there. Let all that happen off panel there are more interesting things happening on this island :whoo:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Who y'all got in this tournament? I think Sabo doesn't care about the actual fight, just the mera mera fruit. I think he'll just target the fish who has It, then bounce. or at least try to. :lupe:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Who y'all got in this tournament? I think Sabo doesn't care about the actual fight, just the mera mera fruit. I think he'll just target the fish who has It, then bounce. or at least try to. :lupe:
I think its between Sabo and Jesus, but Rebecca will end up with it probably because Sabo or luffy gives it to her at some point

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sabo will take out Jesus, Bartholomew will have to deal with Diammante and Rebecca will amount to nothing, lol.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sabo will take out Jesus, Bartholomew will have to deal with Diammante and Rebecca will amount to nothing, lol.

I think it's reversed. Bartholomeo will target Jesus bc Luffy hates the guy. Sabo will take on the beast Diamante. Then while that happens Rebecca will you her ability to dodge attacks at the last second to dodge the fish and take the fruit off of its back. I think at that point Sabo or Luffy will say she can have it bc that will give the kingdom a powerful protector that the revolutionary army/straw hats can trust.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I don't see how Bartolomeo would be able to do with Diamante. Wouldn't he just be able to turn his barrier into cloth? Plus if someone like Bellamy (and i really like Bellamy) was able to get around his barrier I don't see him being on Diamante's level but we'll see.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I see this turning into a three on two battle. Sabo, Rebecca and Bartolomeo are gonna team up and take on Diamante and Burgess. Either that or it becomes two vs two and Rebecca swipes the fruit while they are occupied.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Burgess, Sabo, Bartolomeo, and Diamante will somehow take each other out and Rebecca will be the last person standing. They did call her the "undefeated woman" after all. :obama:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SPOILERS for this week's chapter

- Pica can assimilate himself into rock.
- Sabo and Burgess crashed in the center of the ring.
- Sabo takes care of Burgess with single hand and crushes his armour.
- The process of making toys is getting clearer as well as Trebol’s DF ability.
- Cavendish has been turned into a toy.
- Usopp, Robin and Dwarves have reached where Sugar is.
- Leo comes up with a special strategy to take down Sugar.
- S.O.P operation is about to succeed

Fukkin Sabo :banderas: