Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has nothing to do with non-fruit users being incapable of getting strong, it's pretty simple really.

Ace vs Sabo was dead even...
Ace got one of the strongest devil fruits and became a logia after already being an equal to Sabo..

So Ace was Sabo's equal and then he got an upgrade. Therefore...My assumption, Ace = Sabo but Ace + Mera Mera Fruit >>> Sabo

Don't forget that Sabo spent years under Dragon and the Revolutionaries before Ace even left Foosha Village. By the time Ace was 14 Sabo was probably already a bit of a beast

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It has nothing to do with non-fruit users being incapable of getting strong, it's pretty simple really.

Ace vs Sabo was dead even...
Ace got one of the strongest devil fruits and became a logia after already being an equal to Sabo..

So Ace was Sabo's equal and then he got an upgrade. Therefore...My assumption, Ace = Sabo but Ace + Mera Mera Fruit >>> Sabo
Sabo did leave home 10 years before Ace did though and probably had better training and what not.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Am i the only one who doesnt like the pace of this shyt now. I mean we have 4 interesting storylines that are happening now and each week they just give you a snippet of each. Id rather they give some extended time to one of these joints so we dont feel like we got left hanging each week.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Am i the only one who doesnt like the pace of this shyt now. I mean we have 4 interesting storylines that are happening now and each week they just give you a snippet of each. Id rather they give some extended time to one of these joints so we dont feel like we got left hanging each week.

I like the pacing. Not every issue has to be on some major fight shyt and believe it or not we're still in the build-up phase of this arc. Once Sugar gets taken out and the toys revert, a goddamn war will break out.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't consider this dude's head start on training (I kinda give Whitebeard a "he's close enough to Dragon's strength" prop as far as training)...and I think Sabo looks to have gotten direct training from Dragon considering that first attack he used was called the Dragon Claw.

A break right now!? This dude needs to stop toying with our emotions.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also, I'll have to wait for Mangastream's scanlation to confirm because Mangapanda's is always a bit off, but if Burgess is one of ten captains under Blackbeard, that would mean Luffy's crew should gain two more people (Luffy and ten crew members). It's pretty much official that at some point Jinbe will join them, so that leaves only one other person to join them.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I like the pacing. Not every issue has to be on some major fight shyt and believe it or not we're still in the build-up phase of this arc. Once Sugar gets taken out and the toys revert, a goddamn war will break out.

Im not talking about it having to be a major fight. Im talking about there being 5 stories taking place at once and we get 3 pages on each a week. Well actually 3 pages on 4 of the stories as the one with Sanji and the Big Mom pirates seems to have disappeared.

Instead of getting a payoff as each story concludes it seems they will all come to a head in the same chapter.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im not talking about it having to be a major fight. Im talking about there being 5 stories taking place at once and we get 3 pages on each a week. Well actually 3 pages on 4 of the stories as the one with Sanji and the Big Mom pirates seems to have disappeared.

Instead of getting a payoff as each story concludes it seems they will all come to a head in the same chapter.

That's the One Piece way though. It might be a bit more hectic since so much is happening this arc but all fights in One Piece tend to happen at the same time. :yeshrug:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I didn't consider this dude's head start on training (I kinda give Whitebeard a "he's close enough to Dragon's strength" prop as far as training)...and I think Sabo looks to have gotten direct training from Dragon considering that first attack he used was called the Dragon Claw.

A break right now!? This dude needs to stop toying with our emotions.

f@ggot azz white beard didn't teach Ace haki though :to: