Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We all know it has to be Sabo but was it officially announced as him?

Not yet...but I almost feel like Oda doesn't even have to bother. Even light fans know this ish.

Sabo bodying Burgess with ease was unexpected...How strong is this cat!?

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
^^^^Wasn't he about as strong as Ace? I think I remember reading that Luffy could never beat them but they would always split the wins in their battle.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
^^^^Wasn't he about as strong as Ace? I think I remember reading that Luffy could never beat them but they would always split the wins in their battle.

Yeah, but that was as children and before Ace got a major devil fruit upgrade. The devil fruit upgrade is why I assumed Ace would be the strongest of the trio.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah, but that was as children and before Ace got a major devil fruit upgrade. The devil fruit upgrade is why I assumed Ace would be the strongest of the trio.

Why would you assume that? Garp is one of the strongest characters in the story and he doesnt have a fruit.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Why would you assume that? Garp is one of the strongest characters in the story and he doesnt have a fruit.
Word there are cats with out Devil Fruit who are still hard body. Zoro, Mihawk, and Shanks to name a few. Hell old ass Rayleigh went toe to toe with an Admiral when he was old as shyt.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It has nothing to do with non-fruit users being incapable of getting strong, it's pretty simple really.

Ace vs Sabo was dead even...
Ace got one of the strongest devil fruits and became a logia after already being an equal to Sabo..

So Ace was Sabo's equal and then he got an upgrade. Therefore...My assumption, Ace = Sabo but Ace + Mera Mera Fruit >>> Sabo