Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's not forget though, there's another new Admiral (Ryokugyu, which translates to "Green Bull") that hasn't been shown yet.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my gawd that new opening got me super hype :whew:....just the thought of my dudes going against these admiral fuk boys got me grinnin....i NEED my dude luffy to give akainu the beats cuz im still :to: over ace

Real talk, I could never stand Kizaru's character...dude is way too relaxed while he's curb stomping cats under him...If Sanji can give him some medicine, I will be hype. Zoro and the blind cat already have a couple of encounters too so it adds up.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Real talk, I could never stand Kizaru's character...dude is way too relaxed while he's curb stomping cats under him...If Sanji can give him some medicine, I will be hype. Zoro and the blind cat already have a couple of encounters too so it adds up.
Kizaru would piss Sanji off so much with how slow he is and how he talks.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i didnt have a problem with him but he did seem like he was on quaaludes or needed a nap while he would just destroy dudes :heh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
So are the strawhats going to save an admiral now ala smoker? I'm sure the Don gonna plan something to counteract what fujitora wants to do...

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So are the strawhats going to save an admiral now ala smoker? I'm sure the Don gonna plan something to counteract what fujitora wants to do...

I'm thinking Fujitora just gonna sit in the cut and wait to see what happens. If he were to get involved I don't think the strawhats would be able to take him out. Doflamingo and his crew are enough right now.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking Fujitora just gonna sit in the cut and wait to see what happens. If he were to get involved I don't think the strawhats would be able to take him out. Doflamingo and his crew are enough right now.

Dunno he doesn't want the strawhats to run wild and he isn't underestimating them hence why he teamed up with the Don, but he might be planning to let them beat each other up but citizens or morethen likely going to be hurt by that strategy......i think zoro canhandle him1on 1 :yeshrug: