Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Dunno he doesn't want the strawhats to run wild and he isn't underestimating them hence why he teamed up with the Don, but he might be planning to let them beat each other up but citizens or morethen likely going to be hurt by that strategy......i think zoro canhandle him1on 1 :yeshrug:
:what:Zoro can handle an admiral one on one? I shouldn't expect much more from Zoro fans :Bertpalm:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:what:Zoro can handle an admiral one on one? I shouldn't expect much more from Zoro fans :Bertpalm:

The new anime opening at the least solidifies that Fujitora will be Zoro's to beat. But more importantly, it shows Sanji going against Kizaru, the more experienced of the two. Guess he might even outgrow Zoro. :mjpls:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The new anime opening at the least solidifies that Fujitora will be Zoro's to beat. But more importantly, it shows Sanji going against Kizaru, the more experienced of the two. Guess he might even outgrow Zoro. :mjpls:
Yah but insinuating that he will beat Fujitora this arc is just absurd. Last time they clashed fujitpra left looking like a pimp as he floated away and Zoro was coughing up blood.
but Kizaru vs Sanji would be perfect:wow:. They even have opposite personalities, Kizaru's slowness would piss Sanji off so much :lolbron:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Decent chapter.

Fujitora making moves. :leon:

Zoro>Sanji and it'll always be that way....get over it. :bryan:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Decent chapter.

Fujitora making moves. :leon:

Zoro>Sanji and it'll always be that way....get over it. :bryan:
Let's pretend that there haven't been numerous moment's in the manga and statements by Oda that point to the being equal/balanced/on the same level :usure:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's pretend that there haven't been numerous moment's in the manga and statements by Oda that point to the being equal/balanced/on the same level :usure:

:patrice:

Like how they have about the same bounty? Oh wait... :skip:

Or how their opponents are usually about equally strong - oh wait... . :skip:

Or how they're both considered to be Supernov- oh wait... :skip:

...I don't see it. :heh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
lol, I was joking with the Sanji vs. Kizaru shyt but man, Zoro fans really don't like to see him put on the same level as Sanji.
me personally I don't like zoro more then sanji or luffy I like the big three equally for different reasons

luffy for his I don't give a fukk attitude
zoro for being a drunk
sanji for actually liking and pursuing women even though it is in simp fashion

but the facts point to zoro being stronger then sanji and closer to luffy's level.

Daps
Reppin
London
Sanji vs Kizaru is going to be :ohlawd:. But I just don't see how Kizaru can be defeated dude has an invincible fruit like Enel. How you beat light :childplease:?