Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
He cares about the marines, but he definitely doesn't want Akainu running the show and definitely doesn't like Akainu's ideals. I could see him joining/helping the revolutionaries in order to reinvent the marines more in line with his views. I'd also picture him helping out Dragon's crew over Blackbeard's or any other pirates.
If Aokiji agreed with the revolutionaries he would have joined them already. We have no idea what Dragoin's true motives are so I won't accept them as the true bastion for justic. Aokiji is paving his own way for the Marine's path to the light :salute:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Aokiji agreed with the revolutionaries he would have joined them already. We have no idea what Dragoin's true motives are so I won't accept them as the true bastion for justic. Aokiji is paving his own way for the Marine's path to the light :salute:

He doesn't have to agree with them to work out a deal (Kuma doesn't agree with the Marines but he had reasons to join and become a tool of theirs). No one's saying Dragon's motives are just or right. The important thing is that Dragon wants to take out the current system and Aokiji's behavior suggests that he's not a fan of the current system either. He can't pave chit for the marines now that he's not a marine and been defeated in a fight for the top spot. The only way he can make the marines suitable again is by overthrowing Akainu and the only force that appears to rival Akainu's marine power is the Revolutionary Army. This is all based on my belief that Aokiji isn't loyal to the World Government but to the Marines and his type of justice...That Dragon is looking to overthrow the World Government, not necessarily the Marines...and a guess that Aokiji didn't just leave the marines based on Akainu running the show, but that there were more issues involved.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering what's good with the next chapter
Keith1.png

Seeing Sabo finally is gonna be
Princelol.png

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It's gotta be bad when dude isn't getting quite off paneled...but instead Oda lets us drop in for a page or two per chapter to watch the dude getting smacked around. I hope he mounts a come back.
Franky's gonna come back breh. just wait, he's gonna look at Senior or at who else is going to be there, hit em with the:jawalrus::win::smugbiden:. Then he's gonna push his nose, his pompador is gonna pop back up and he'll unlease a fury of whoop ass on them.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Franky's gonna come back breh. just wait, he's gonna look at Senior or at who else is going to be there, hit em with the:jawalrus::win::smugbiden:. Then he's gonna push his nose, his pompador is gonna pop back up and he'll unlease a fury of whoop ass on them.

Yeah, I'm hoping that whole Dofla speech is to show he straight underestimated the Straw Hats and the homey Law will spell it out for duke as Luffy comes through to stomp him. Franky hasn't done the stanky leg in a long time and it's overdue.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, Oda is just setting Franky up for the comeback.

Remember, Franky curbstomped in that last fight against Baby 5 and Buffalo, Oda's just trying to give him a bit of a challenge this time. Can't have him running through DoFlamingo's crew too easily. :obama:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Don, he's in for one helluva surprise.

Glad Block D is over with. Cavindish having a split personality that's way stronger is a bit interesting.

Need to see the tournament finals. Sabo gonna put in that WORK.