Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Look at this post on KoL's review:

"I think Senor Pink has the Reverse Reverse Ability,

he dresses like a baby. acts old,
has young women loving him, likes old women
can swim in brick, cant swim in ocean
over 10 years, body gets bigger, shirts and shorts get smaller"
:lupe: seems plausible

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:
Someone's speculating that Meadows is Kaidou
ibaLD4okPz1Kea.png

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man been watching it from
Ace's death
up til past the fishman arc, :whew: this shyt has been piff. The straw hats are OP as fukk tho

Quick question for you guys, is it me or does anybody else think that
I know Jimbei will prolly join them once he's done with Big Mam, but I think Aokiji is also gonna join the Straw Hats as well

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
ibaLD4okPz1Kea.png
Sadly Jump is on a break so we won't be finding out anything for about three weeks at least. When it does resume it'll probably go back to Sanji and his group. They haven't been mentioned in a few chapters.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought Oda was going waste everyone's time with that D Block bullshyt. He took care of that quick. :whew:

Now we gotta see what happened to everyone...
ibaLD4okPz1Kea.png

:leostare:

:merchant::damn:

Quick question for you guys, is it me or does anybody else think that
I know Jimbei will prolly join them once he's done with Big Mam, but I think Aokiji is also gonna join the Straw Hats as well

Nah, I think Aokiji's strength would screw with the Strawhat dynamic too much. I feel its more likely he temporarily joins Blackbeard.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Thought Oda was going waste everyone's time with that D Block bullshyt. He took care of that quick. :whew:

Now we gotta see what happened to everyone...

:leostare:

:merchant::damn:

Nah, I think Aokiji's strength would screw with the Strawhat dynamic too much. I feel its more likely he temporarily joins Blackbeard.
Didn't think about Blackbeard's group :ohhh:

I still got about 70 episodes to go before I catch up, hopefully the good vibes keeps on coming, after I catch up on this, I'm gonna start up Toriko

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going back to Kaidou I forgot who said this , but didn't someone say he was the strongest "creature" in the world? Anyone think he's probably some mythical zoan type (the fastest type)? I not sure if Meadows is him or not, but Kaidou is the type to not let a golden oppurtunity like the mera mera no mi fruit slip through his hands. I don't know maybe I'm thinking too much.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aokiji would never join the revolutionaries. He's a marine at heart.

He cares about the marines, but he definitely doesn't want Akainu running the show and definitely doesn't like Akainu's ideals. I could see him joining/helping the revolutionaries in order to reinvent the marines more in line with his views. I'd also picture him helping out Dragon's crew over Blackbeard's or any other pirates.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man just marathoned up to where the anime is with Breed. :whew: shyt is piff, I'm kinda mad I'm caught up cause now I gotta wait :damn:

For the brehs reading the manga, how far is the anime from the manga?