Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thoughts on Toriko at the moment

This anime is hilarious. :russ:

So there's a food named "god" that's so good it stopped a 100-year war? :deadrose:

And it's so good that if you get it, you can take over the world? :deadrose:

Dudes getting powerups from :eat:good? :deadrose:

"Gourmet" cells? :deadrose:

Dudes making dishes so good that they touch the hearts of world leaders? :deadrose:

I can't imagine sitting there writing a story about food so good it can create world peace with a straight face. :heh:

I never knew how serious food was until I started watching this. I'm definitely entertained though.

That said, Komatsu is as annoying as ever. Dude wants to follow Toriko around everywhere and then whine and scream constantly about how scary everything is. And I'm not even gonna mention his "Toriko-san! Toriko-san!" screaming ever 5 seconds. :snooze:

I'll probably stop posting about Toriko in this thread though...if I was less lazy I'd make a thread for it.

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
My thoughts on Toriko at the moment

This anime is hilarious. :russ:

So there's a food named "god" that's so good it stopped a 100-year war? :deadrose:

And it's so good that if you get it, you can take over the world? :deadrose:

Dudes getting powerups from :eat:good? :deadrose:

"Gourmet" cells? :deadrose:

Dudes making dishes so good that they touch the hearts of world leaders? :deadrose:

I can't imagine sitting there writing a story about food so good it can create world peace with a straight face. :heh:

I never knew how serious food was until I started watching this. I'm definitely entertained though.

I'll probably stop posting about Toriko in this thread though...if I was less lazy I'd make a thread for it.
I'm done with you.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got up to chapter 9 in Toriko and I enjoyed it earlier than I thought I was. Trying to pace myself with this and Vagabond tho usually I would be caught up by now. When does Toriko face adversity cause he's beasting everything right now.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I got up to chapter 9 in Toriko and I enjoyed it earlier than I thought I was. Trying to pace myself with this and Vagabond tho usually I would be caught up by now. When does Toriko face adversity cause he's beasting everything right now.
Chapter 15+ is where the real story starts and around 30 is when the first major arc get's going and that's when the struggle starts.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:russ:at all the Fairy tail hate in here...it's justified but if you just see it for what it is it's actually entertaining. it's not bad enough that i'll stop reading it once a week.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
the art is good:lolbron: I admit though that was the worst arc in terms of pacing and some of the battles
:dahell:Just that breh? Erza summoned armor that only came around once in like 100 years that could negate all magic and break every rule of magic despite being magic. That shyt broke the laws of the manga universe. It was the physical manifestation of plot armor. Literally :camby:
And don't even get me started on the dying cat and all that bull shyt. Fukkin disgusting :scusthov:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:dahell:Just that breh? Erza summoned armor that only came around once in like 100 years that could negate all magic and break every rule of magic despite being magic. That shyt broke the laws of the manga universe. It was the physical manifestation of plot armor. Literally :camby:
And don't even get me started on the dying cat and all that bull shyt. Fukkin disgusting :scusthov:

yeah that was a bad arc and then sting just killed sabretooth's guild master so easy just cause he was mad:snoop:

but like I said see it for what it is and that includes friendship power and letting main characters continuously get back up after getting beasted on for an extended period of time:manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
yeah that was a bad arc and then sting just killed sabretooth's guild master so easy just cause he was mad:snoop:

but like I said see it for what it is and that includes friendship power and letting main characters continuously get back up after getting beasted on for an extended period of time:manny:
And do you remember that chapter a few weeks back that was pure fan service? Ridiculous.

You ever seen Mashima's twitter though :takedat:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the chapter where they were in the hot spring with the tree guy?

and yeah I wouldnt be surprised if his next manga ended up being hentai

:russ:
BY5_51jCIAEqyFw.jpg

tumblr_mujsxxBnfh1spwlzqo1_500.png
:shaq: