Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
People on Arlong Park Forums are saying the scene with senior pink was sexist and derogatory torward's women :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on Arlong Park Forums are saying the scene with senior pink was sexist and derogatory torward's women :snoop:

:cape:

I'll bet they don't cry foul about sexism when Nami beats the tar out of Luffy and the rest of the guys on that tsundere nonsense :leostare:

And none of the dudes ever hit her back :leostare:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:cape:

I'll bet they don't cry foul about sexism when Nami beats the tar out of Luffy and the rest of the guys on that tsundere nonsense :leostare:

And none of the dudes ever hit her back :leostare:
They're comparing it to rape breh I can't even handle all the :cape:nobody complained when Robi nsexually assaulted Franky. Obviously the girls are supposed to be the groupies to Senior Pink's rockstar personality.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Was it really all that bad? How else was he supposed to get the tomato off his face. It's also kind of late to be screaming sexism anyway. Nami stays half naked. They need to complain about Naruto. All the women in that manga are useless.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Was it really all that bad? How else was he supposed to get the tomato off his face. It's also kind of late to be screaming sexism anyway. Nami stays half naked. They need to complain about Naruto. All the women in that manga are useless.
Those chicks were throwing themselves at him, they all would have happily let Senior fukk em and then he told em to find younger guys. Oh and they do complain about Naruto and Bleach frequently.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This arc went from :ehh: to :obama: to :krs: to :salute:
Luffy and his squad are gonna be running up on Donflamingo and crushing the buildings like
Keith1.png

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:I guess I'm in the minority that looks forward reading fairy tail.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It starts with a spark but falls off imo. The opposite of Toriko imo, which started kinda weak but got better as it went.

Just started Toriko. Not really feeling the whole concept. I'm gonna fight through the first 20 chapters but I hope it gets better soon.