Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The jump comics have been the highlights of my Tuesday/Wednesday mornings. It reminds me of the feeling I had as a kid waking up early to watch DBZ.

Same here.

But I work at 8am (and barely wake up early enough to be on time :skip:) so I usually don't read them in the morning.

I'll basically be at work all day anticipating the chapters like :lupe: then rush straight home after work to read them. :russ:

I'll probably try Fairy Tail sooner or later. After all Naruto and Bleach will probably end in the next year or two so I need some stuff to pick up the slack. Although Toriko is definitely going into rotation once I catch up on it.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Same here.

But I work at 8am (and barely wake up early enough to be on time :skip:) so I usually don't read them in the morning.

I'll basically be at work all day anticipating the chapters like :lupe: then rush straight home after work to read them. :russ:

I'll probably try Fairy Tail sooner or later. After all Naruto and Bleach will probably end in the next year or two so I need some stuff to pick up the slack. Although Toriko is definitely going into rotation once I catch up on it.
Breh Fairy Tail is garbage, just read it so you can understand the pain of the people who suffer through it week by week. Also read Toriko instead. Oh and after you catch up with Toriko I got some good recommendations.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Fairy Tail is garbage, just read it so you can understand the pain of the people who suffer through it week by week. Also read Toriko instead. Oh and after you catch up with Toriko I got some good recommendations.
:dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fairy Tale is garbage, If you want to replace the big three I think Magi needs to go into the rotation first if you're not up on it yet.

Chapter was alright, but there's so much more interesting ish than more toy factory details...I wanna see Sanji go all out on Big Mom's monster ship.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Fairy Tale is garbage, If you want to replace the big three I think Magi needs to go into the rotation first if you're not up on it yet.

Chapter was alright, but there's so much more interesting ish than more toy factory details...I wanna see Sanji go all out on Big Mom's monster ship.
So you wanna see Sanji die then huh :heh:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one-piece-4639615.jpg

:lupe: Who you think matches up against who

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
one-piece-4639615.jpg

:lupe: Who you think matches up against who

It seems like half of Doflamingo's crew has been defeated already. I think Fujitora is gonna ignore the Strawhats and end up fighting revolutionaries. Zoro vs Diamante. Law will probably eventually get up and have to fight one of the other generals. I don't see why Big Mom would leave the capture of Caesar to Pekoms when she knows that he is supposed to be so important. I think she is on the ship and will eventually end up capturing Sanji's group.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Franky better put in that work :gladbron:
Oda's been on a roll with this hot fire arc :salute:

Having One Piece go out like DBZ did would be the worst thing to ever happen to the series.
The main dude being the only one who can ever win a fight :snoop:

Hurry up and show us Sabo!

EDIT: I can't wait to see Nico Robin goon up and start snapping some bones :krs: