Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Toriko has this weird thing about it where Komatsu is like that chick in Twilight...how every dude seems to want her, every character in Toriko wants Komatsu as a combo partner (they hunt rare food and Komatsu as the chef prepares it). It felt hella repetitive for a while but has picked up a lot since the Toriko learned food appreciation or whatever and Komatsu started trusting his food luck.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Been watching the Toriko anime (decided I'll probably watch the anime for the time being, until i either catch up or the pacing starts to bother me).

...I never realized how epic food could be! :krs:

These dudes reactions when they eat something good stays having me :deadrose:.

I mean when they eat something good enough they'll literally be like :blessed:...and I just found out that they literally get powerups from eating yummy food. :deadmanny:

Right now I'm on episode 12, which is somewhere in the middle of the Regal Mammoth arc. Shyt is entertaining, this is definitely getting added to my rotation.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Been watching the Toriko anime (decided I'll probably watch the anime for the time being, until i either catch up or the pacing starts to bother me).

...I never realized how epic food could be! :krs:

These dudes reactions when they eat something good stays having me :deadrose:.

I mean when they eat something good enough they'll literally be like :blessed:...and I just found out that they literally get powerups from eating yummy food. :deadmanny:

Right now I'm on episode 12, which is somewhere in the middle of the Regal Mammoth arc. Shyt is entertaining, this is definitely getting added to my rotation.
:Cosby:DID YOU fukkING LISTEN TO ME?!? DON'T WATCH THE ANIME IT'S HORRIBLE!

Not to be offensive of course *ahem*

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:laff: :laff: :laff:
that scene with sanji, brook and that samurai when the momosuke with robin and nami and him in their chest had me dying :laugh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The anime is fine to me, and I found a guide so I know which arcs are filler (and to skip).

Tina really doesn't bother me much - it's not that serious. I'll probably switch to the manga when I get closer to being caught up but there's no way I'm starting over.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The anime is fine to me, and I found a guide so I know which arcs are filler (and to skip).

Tina really doesn't bother me much - it's not that serious. I'll probably switch to the manga when I get closer to being caught up but there's no way I'm starting over.
They cut stuff out! They already cut out Torkio's house an more and when they do the fight's they cut out all gore, missing limbs and so on so forth. Any fan of the manga will tell you how bad it gets. Just start the manga from where you are. Trust me :sadcam:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
My god they even changed one of the important moments in this arc just to fit her character it's horrid :Cosby:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I started off watching the anime and still do. Then read the manga, the manga shyts on the anime.
Does One Piece anime get more money for animation and music? Because Toriko animation and music is poor compared to One Piece. There is no epic music and the animation could be more "raw".

Toriko anime is still better than that garbage Fairy tail. Oh God Fairy Tail is garbage. I've tried to watch that shyt three times but shyt is just horrible.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I started off watching the anime and still do. Then read the manga, the manga shyts on the anime.
Does One Piece anime get more money for animation and music? Because Toriko animation and music is poor compared to One Piece. There is no epic music and the animation could be more "raw".

Toriko anime is still better than that garbage Fairy tail. Oh God Fairy Tail is garbage. I've tried to watch that shyt three times but shyt is just horrible.
fairy tail as a whole is :trash: