My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you should follow the progress on Kenyas new city

_65475104_konza464.jpg

Konza.jpg

specifically for technology. Konza tech city

supposedly being built by 2020

I really hope these African countries leverage their resources and cheap labor to build their nations instead of cashing out and letting China/Europe/USA take over their countries. I don't want to look up and see African countries with Asian or White presidents and large non Black populations:bryan:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I really hope these African countries leverage their resources and cheap labor to build their nations instead of cashing out and letting China/Europe/USA take over their countries. I don't want to look up and see African countries with Asian or White presidents and large non Black populations:bryan:

Yeah there's no way you see that in the future unless they try to conquer africa. Most nations in the continent these days have laws that would make such things impossible, laws like for every 1 foreigner hired there must be 6 or 7 locals. Our young leaders are pretty good, just have to kick the old fukks out, they've outgrown their usefulness by a few decades :pachaha: I think in 20 years you'll really see where Africa is headed.

also when African nations trade with China, it's a simple resource for infrastructure deal. China isn't trying to colonize Africa, despite what western media will tell you. European influence in Africa continues to wane, but the US will get what it wants, because it's the US lol.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The Mau Mau often referred to by white historians as "terrorists" were Kenyan freedom fighters who banded together in secrecy and conducted Guerilla warfare to expell white settles from their lands.

Due to the living conditions under colonialism and oppression a rebellion was formed that first and foremost went about crushing Africans that had sold their brothers out. These colonist collaborators (uncle toms) were killed in brutal ritualistic fashion, after which white settlers were attacked leading to armed conflict with British troops. The uprising began around 1949 and lasted to 53, eventually leading to the independence of Kenya from the British Empire in 63.

These freedom fighters were tactful and also very adaptive learning to make Guns out of broken and discarded British arms combined with other scavenged items.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The British eventually captured and killed their leader Dedan Kimathi as a final blow before leaving the colony and freeing some of the other captured combatants (some of whom recently won retribution in London courts for being tortured) However the uprising was not a failure despite what white historians would have you believe it disrupted colonial rule and lead to the freedom of the country and also resettlement of the disputed lands (cacs were very unhappy)

They wore dreads which became very symbolic of them and the struggle.

Dedan Kimathi
dedan%20kimathi.gif

Mau Mau
PIX.jpg

2329785939.jpg

Mzee+Jomo+Kenyatta-%3D-.jpg

PIX.jpg

link with more info - Kenya, 1952-60 | Online Exhibitions | National Army Museum, London

:salute: to the mighty Kenyans and the Mau Mau fighters. They need an amazing museum back in Kenya for people to visit. I would love to go and see it. Truly one of Africa's greatest stories in the fight against cac oppression.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Like I said earlier, I was looking for some African sculptures and paintings and came across some dope ass ones. I already bought one piece, a replica of the Asante stool. Doesn't look exactly like this, but I don't feel like taking a picture. I think it's gonna be the centerpiece in my foyer :ehh:

9320e949f4b1bf856af5f5dc2c9f7ad9.jpg

I also found a spot that has prints of moorish princes and warriors looking swagged the fukk out :ohlawd:
b2054690f377f7e25b82d21396f946d2.jpg

acfd4fadc79624a0add97ab5b57db0a6.jpg
11e936479efe3839f9730e9391a2c41a.jpg
62a2a376570a0ace30e846882cfd4301.jpg

I actually own a few of these paintings of the Moorish soilders. Bought the original pieces from an artist in New Orleans. Hey @bdizzle where did you get these paintings again?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I actually own a few of these paintings of the Moorish soilders. Bought the original pieces from an artist in New Orleans. Hey @bdizzle where did you get these paintings again?

Art.com breh

EDIT: Hold up. @Hiphoplives4eva you saying you have authentic copies of paintings by Ludwig Deutsch? Or do you mean someone made some recreations and you bought those? I'd imagine those paintings would be expensive as fukk. Earlier I posted I wanted an original Jacob Lawrence, but they wanted 12 racks for that shyt :rudy:

How much you paid for em breh :word:???

Last edited:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
53c.JPG
DSCN2353.JPG

Asoro was the sword bearer to King Oronramwen (the Oba of Benin) in 1897. During the invasion by Britain there was a war that led to the Benin Massacre in 1897-1898. Asoro, as a loyal subject to the Oba involved himself in the war single handedly taking on the British Army with a few men thru gorilla warfare. Later he was captured, tried, condemned, and executed.
5254826510_8320e04c0b_z.jpg

ben101.jpg

wives-of-the-Oba-benin.jpg

Wives of the Oba of Benin

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Black Napolean of Western Sudan, Samory Toure

Tucker_SamoryToure.jpg

http://afrolegends.com/2011/04/30/samori-toure-african-leader-and-resistant-to-french-imperialism/

Well, Samori Touré was born in 1830 in Manyambaladugu (some texts mention Sanankoro instead), a village southeast of Kankan in present-day Guinea. Samori was a great warrior who fought imperialism in the 19th century such as many leaders today. He refused to submit to French colonization and thus chose the path of confrontation using warfare and diplomacy.

Until the age of 20, Samori was a trader. After his mother was captured in a slave raid by the king Sori Birama, he offered to serve in his army and excelled by his military prowess and skills.

Samori Touré had a vision of unity for the Malinké people, and thus started organizing his empire using traditional and innovative methods. He effectively organized Malinké chiefdoms into a single state under his authority, at the core of which was the army. He managed to increase loyalty to the state in the Malinké people who now thought as one united people… this intensified their allegiance to him. His state was well-organized and efficient. Samori’s army was powerful, disciplined, professional, and trained in modern day warfare. They were equipped with European guns. The army was divided into two flanks, the infantry or sofa, with 30,000 to 35,000 men, and the cavalry or sere of 3,000 men. Each wind was further subdivided into permanent units, fostering camaraderie among members and loyalty to both the local leaders and Samori himself. Talk about African organization and discipline… this was really a strong army! His empire reached his apogee between 1883 and 1887, and he took the title of Almami or religious leader of a Muslim empire.Samori Touré created the Mandinka empire (the Wassoulouempire) between 1852 and 1882. His empire extended to the east as far as Sikasso (present-day Mali), to the west up to theFouta Djallon empire (middle of modern day Guinea), to the north from Kankan to Bamako (in Mali); to the south, down to the borders of present-day Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Cote d’Ivoire. His capital was Bisandugu, in present day Gambia.n 1882, at the height of the Mandinka empire, the French accused Samori Touré of refusing to comply to their order to withdraw from an important market center, Kenyeran (his army had blockaded the market). They thus started war on him. This was an excuse to start war! From 1882 to 1885, Samori fought the French and had to sign infamous treaties in 1886 and then 1887. In 1888, he took up arms again when the French reneged on the treaty by attempting to foster rebellion within his empire. He defeated the French several time between 1885 and 1889. After several confrontations, he concluded several treaties with the French in 1889.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All praises due to you my Afrikan Brother, Ase!

I did not know you was accredited with the creation of this thread

We must not argue but unite in the psychical and mental Liberation of our peoples.

The highest blessings of the Ancestors on to you King

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But Asians specifically Chinese and Indians are there in plenty. While the black people with money from around the world dont venture there as much. Sadly this is already happening. The might not run the country in public but they hold a lot of out natural resources in their hands.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All praises due to you my Afrikan Brother, Ase!

I did not know you was accredited with the creation of this thread

We must not argue but unite in the psychical and mental Liberation of our peoples.

The highest blessings of the Ancestors on to you King

King? I'm a deity breh :ufdup:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you should follow the progress on Kenyas new city

_65475104_konza464.jpg

Konza.jpg

specifically for technology. Konza tech city

supposedly being built by 2020

Good look on this breh. Didn't know about it. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done. I can't remember who, but someone posted some concept art of another African city....I can't remember what country it was, but I remember shyt looking trill as hell.

Yeah there's no way you see that in the future unless they try to conquer africa. Most nations in the continent these days have laws that would make such things impossible, laws like for every 1 foreigner hired there must be 6 or 7 locals. Our young leaders are pretty good, just have to kick the old fukks out, they've outgrown their usefulness by a few decades :pachaha: I think in 20 years you'll really see where Africa is headed.

also when African nations trade with China, it's a simple resource for infrastructure deal. China isn't trying to colonize Africa, despite what western media will tell you. European influence in Africa continues to wane, but the US will get what it wants, because it's the US lol.

You got any links talking about these laws? I remember reading that South Africa has something like that, but then I read somewhere else that the image of economic progress for blacks in SA is really a lie (but you know how cacs like to spread disinformation).

One day, I'd really like to be instrumental in creating some sort of economic bridge between Africans in the diaspora and Africans on the continent....but that's the type of shyt that'll get you assassinated :merchant: