Essential The Official African History Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, Africa is a really diverse place. The whole place has a distinct races and and traditions.

How can you be sure that this is your whatever you are studying is your 'history' to begin with?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lalibela in Ethiopia...crazy how they built this..they carved down into the mountain and shaped it..keeping everything intact

Gq1du1A.jpg

nw5pE0U.png
that is some dope architect right their. Probably one of the first of it's time.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Eh, Africa is a really diverse place. The whole place has a distinct races and and traditions.

How can you be sure that this is your whatever you are studying is your 'history' to begin with?

So is Europe, but you have no issues with them teaching that history though :beli:

All throughout school I learned how Rome and Greece were the beginning of modern civilization. I learned about the military and economic might of the British and French empires. I learned about all the advances in art, science, politics, and economics of the European continent I even learned that Christopher Columbus discovered a country that was already there because he got lost and named the aboriginal people Indians :skip:

The majority of my class mates were neither Roman, Greek, British, nor French. But if I had to guess none of that bothers you huh :cacpls:

what's the point of this post

Cacs and c00ns hate seeing anything positive about black people :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Eventually an area that was part of modern Sudan became one of the main cities in the Kushyte Empire .

There was a city there with at least 200 pyramids, called Meroe.... like Egypt madd bodies were buried.. expect they weren't mummified.. they were burned n shyt.
Different versions of the book of the dead with missing Chapters.
Before it became Kush.. it was just part of Nubia.... and some of the stuff was destroyed because Roman's captured Egypt as part of their empire.

These Nubian were basically doing terror attacks on the Roman Empire because they were out of reach of the R empire(they thought). But Roman Via Egypt launched an attacked.. stole some knowledge, and fukked them up.

Many of the statues and resources were then sucked into the Roman Empire.. then Kushyte.. then Arab groups creating Sudan and all those areas.

They supplied Iron to other parts of Africa.. that was their main industry. The way it was ran was like Auto industry in Detroit, which is y I took an interest. they traded with India and China as well.

Their writing with 23 letters is what replaced Egyptian writing. And was the accepted writing of Ancient Kush.

images

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
124317002_396650c.jpg

Stephen Bantu (Steve) Biko
- Born in Cape Town, South Africa
- Political Activist, Worldwide martyr and symbol for black resistance
- Leader of the black consciousness movement in S. Africa
- Founded South African Students' Organization & The Black Peoples Convention
- Banned by apartheid regime. Forbidden to write or speak publicly, to talk with media representatives or to speak to more than one person at a time :wow:
- Murdered by the police
"Black is beautiful"
"Black man, you are on your own"

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It'll never happen. I've come to accept that this site is run by cacs. I'm surprised they ain't put this shyt in JBO by now

Scust. How powerful would it be to see this thread when you first log into this site.
220px-Buhen3.jpg
to guard the gold in ancient Nubia

This is giving me ideas for this Egypt/AAfrican history based comic I'm brainstorming

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
If I had to guess, Nigeria mainly because most of the black billionaires are Nigerian.

Personally, I hope it's Kenya. Why? Because it's supposed to be the African tech center #CertsOnDeck :blessed:

you should follow the progress on Kenyas new city

_65475104_konza464.jpg

Konza.jpg

specifically for technology. Konza tech city

supposedly being built by 2020