Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lets not pretend people here and boxing experts(the latter excluding me) didnt place Broner on that pedastal. Maidana should get full credit for beating Broner

Chino resume is what puts him into the elite stratosphere

Broner
Ortiz
Karass
Roided Morales

Now besides Manny tell me who the fukk JMM beat

"Now besides Manny" :dead: Manny is an A- fighter something Maidana does not have on his resume.

For every C fighter you just listed I could name one in Marquez's resume but you will do your mental gymnastics to try and discredit them just like you are doing now.

So you don't count Marquez's win over Barrera because he was :flabbynsick: but want to champion Maidana's W over Morales. :camby:

You are see through breh, anything Pacman/Floyd related even if it's through proxy, you go full retard. :snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
AB is only 24... the asswhoopin was not as devestating as nikkas are trying to make it... He definitely needs a new trainer.. and he needs to stay away from 147 for a couple of years, but he can easily recover from this L... why nikkas in here always gotta be extra dramatic? :what:
nikka got his manhood taken bruh.....

Adrien humping MM in round one let it be known that Maidana took Broner to a place he never felt and made him feel something he aint want to feel again. He then gets sprawled out on the bottom rope hype job Mattyhsse style, then gets mauled the middle rounds, at times looking like a complete fool having the wild brawler pick n chose when to jab, was feinting him and catching him cause of the footwork, stepping around on Broner square ass, he had the better jab,the better power shots, better d, and then knocked him down to boot once more, Broner then trys to quit, then realizes he wouldnt live that down with the crowd booing, then he comes back to get humped back, and then taking a missive whipping in the 11th, having Maidana land massive lead hooks, like he was a Joe Frazier.....

Broner got tore down and exposed as somebody thats not a elite level fighter in every single facet, not matter of his age and all, he wont return to where he was at, I mean Kotelnik and Devon fukking Alexander beat Broner, thats all that needs to be said about Broner.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
AB is only 24... the asswhoopin was not as devestating as nikkas are trying to make it... He definitely needs a new trainer.. and he needs to stay away from 147 for a couple of years, but he can easily recover from this L... why nikkas in here always gotta be extra dramatic? :what:

Bottomline.. AB didnt train well for this particular fight AT ALL... and it was evident from the weigh in all the way up to the fight...

nikkas acting like it didn't go 12 or Broner wasn't still walking down the stronger fighter even after getting off the canvas twice. Broner was walking through some HUGE shots and was still standing.

He showed he got heart for days. We seen Bradley take a worse beating against Provo and bounce back by schooling JMM. Let's see how AB responds in his next fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
"Now besides Manny" :dead: Manny is an A- fighter something Maidana does not have on his resume.

For every C fighter you just listed I could name one in Marquez's resume but you will do your mental gymnastics to try and discredit them just like you are doing now.

So you don't count Marquez's win over Barrera because he was :flabbynsick: but want to champion Maidana's W over Morales. :camby:

You are see through breh, anything Pacman/Floyd related even if it's through proxy, you go full retard. :snoop:
Manny was coming off loss for one, and JMM hired a roid chemist for 2, he gets no respect for that win

I count Morales because although he got a beating and lesson he actually won contrary to JMM vs a shot metal plate Barrera like MAB didnt knock JMM down twice, and get jobbed with the miss knockdown call and the point off.......

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Manny was coming off loss for one, and JMM hired a roid chemist for 2, he gets no respect for that win

I count Morales because although he got a beating and lesson he actually won contrary to a shot metal plate Barrera like he didnt knock JMM down twice, and get jobbed with the miss knockdown call and the point off.......

" you will do your mental gymnastics to try and discredit them just like you are doing now.

:camby:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikkas acting like it didn't go 12 or Broner wasn't still walking down the stronger fighter even after getting off the canvas twice. Broner was walking through some HUGE shots and was still standing.

He showed he got heart for days. We seen Bradley take a worse beating against Provo and bounce back by schooling JMM. Let's see how AB responds in his next fight

I know you feel he could take the rematch but if I was his handlers I would keep him all the fukk away from Maidana. Like you said he walked through some SERIOUS leather man, I don't think he is ruined or anything but I do think there will be a strong possibility that could happen if they fight again.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I know you feel he could take the rematch but if I was his handlers I would keep him all the fukk away from Maidana. Like you said he walked through some SERIOUS leather man, I don't think he is ruined or anything but I do think there will be a strong possibility that could happen if they fight again.

I would move him back down to 135 and let him unify first. Then bring him back up to 140

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Paulie is elite now and has been teetering on that precipice for a few years now, he just doesn't have elite pop which has got him killed vs the bangers he's faced.

Yall dont get mad cause yall boy aint shyt, I was the main one one that brigade while bytch nikkas sat back and defended this c00n show.:pacspit:

:umad:
now paulie is elite :dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nikka got his manhood taken bruh.....

Adrien humping MM in round one let it be known that Maidana took Broner to a place he never felt and made him feel something he aint want to feel again. He then gets sprawled out on the bottom rope hype job Mattyhsse style, then gets mauled the middle rounds, at times looking like a complete fool having the wild brawler pick n chose when to jab, was feinting him and catching him cause of the footwork, stepping around on Broner square ass, he had the better jab,the better power shots, better d, and then knocked him down to boot once more, Broner then trys to quit, then realizes he wouldnt live that down with the crowd booing, then he comes back to get humped back, and then taking a missive whipping in the 11th, having Maidana land massive lead hooks, like he was a Joe Frazier.....

Broner got tore down and exposed as somebody thats not a elite level fighter in every single facet, not matter of his age and all, he wont return to where he was at, I mean Kotelnik and Devon fukking Alexander beat Broner, thats all that needs to be said about
Broner.

You mean Devon beat Maidana... And that says nothing about Broner... that was Maidana 1st fight at 147 and he had a different trainer... and Devon Alexander aint no walk in the park..

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You mean Devon beat Maidana... And that says nothing about Broner... that was Maidana 1st fight at 147 and he had a different trainer... and Devon Alexander aint no walk in the park..

:heh:

According to him, Adrien Broner just fought 2 elite WW fighters in back to back fights...Paulie and Maidana. He's 1-1 in those 2 fights according to Broner's official record, which is all that matters because he wont let us count Pac beating Bradley but getting robbed on the cards, but he still proclaims that Broner is a bum:dead:

How does Maidana beat a bum fighter and then become elite because of that victory?:russ:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Bottomline.. AB didnt train well for this particular fight AT ALL... and it was evident from the weigh in all the way up to the fight...
he siad if he would have trained this hard in the paulie fight he would have stopped paulie.... he trained hard.... AB just never faced someone as strong or anyone that good really... I acutally thought he was better than he is and didnt listen to the other people but he is very beatable like any other boxer... this will affect his confidence as a fighter no doubt in the future, he always thought of himself as not beatable, he knows he can be beat now.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
I give Broner some credit. He got snuffed a few times but held on, alotta fighters woulda got knocked out.That was a tough fight.

Hopefully Broner will comeback more humble and keep his mouth shut a little more. Andre Berto has no business using the shell defense. Broner still does, in my opinion. Hes just gotta get a little sharper with his counter punches, He also let Maidana set his feet too often. Broners mistakes were small things that can be fixed, he showed toughness and some intelligence at some of the fights most difficult moments

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I give Broner some credit. He got snuffed a few times but held on, alotta fighters woulda got knocked out.That was a tough fight.

Hopefully Broner will comeback more humble and keep his mouth shut a little more. Andre Berto has no business using the shell defense. Broner still does, in my opinion. Hes just gotta get a little sharper with his counter punches, He also let Maidana set his feet too often. Broners mistakes were small things that can be fixed, he showed toughness and some intelligence at some of the fights most difficult moments
He tried to quit for one, and secondly by judging in corner before 12 he only was still standing because his bytch ass felt he was winning, and that they would award him another gift........................