Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Maidana By KO

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I give Broner some credit. He got snuffed a few times but held on, alotta fighters woulda got knocked out.That was a tough fight.

Hopefully Broner will comeback more humble and keep his mouth shut a little more. Andre Berto has no business using the shell defense. Broner still does, in my opinion. Hes just gotta get a little sharper with his counter punches, He also let Maidana set his feet too often. Broners mistakes were small things that can be fixed, he showed toughness and some intelligence at some of the fights most difficult moments

broners defense is fukking awful. You wanna see real philly shell you look at toney or floyd.

They duck AND move. This fakkit broner just leans the fukk back. He doesnt know what hes doing. He's too stupid to think, thats why he aint shyt cause hes a dumbass. Floyd doesnt just lean back with the shoulder roll, he ducks and gets the fukk out the way. All broner does is lean back. Hes too stupid to even throw a counter punch. One round had him throw like 5 punches :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
One thing we all found out though is that Broner is definitely a star, I had people on my fb commenting on the fight who don't even watch boxing. shyt, look at how many of the "Floyd/Pac fight" coli posters it brought to the Ring. I'd like to see what the ratings were for that fight.

I've given @Newzz a lot of shyt about his boy before this fight but I think I'm one the few dudes in here who respect him now more than I did before Maidana. The flopping and running out the ring was childish but dude is in his early 20s so I'm not going to give him too much shyt for it. He did however take his beating like a man and even pressed forward when he was badly hurt and never once seemed like quitting. That right there earned him my respect. :yeshrug:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
One thing we all found out though is that Broner is definitely a star, I had people on my fb commenting on the fight who don't even watch boxing. shyt, look at how many of the "Floyd/Pac fight" coli posters it brought to the Ring. I'd like to see what the ratings were for that fight.

I've given @Newzz a lot of shyt about his boy before this fight but I think I'm one the few dudes in here who respect him now more than I did before Maidana. The flopping and running out the ring was childish but dude is in his early 20s so I'm not going to give him too much shyt for it. He did however take his beating like a man and even pressed forward when he was badly hurt and never once seemed like quitting. That right there earned him my respect. :yeshrug:

fukk outta here, he tried to get maiDONa dq'ed. hes a fukk boy.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
ill maidana ur life nikka :jawalrus:

I'd slap the fukk out of you and take your bytch to Mamajuanas on Dykeman.

Where we would dine on the cuisines of the island followed by a lil bit of this

tumblr_lhgkyiGLwE1qb8huk.gif

tumblr_lhgkwvs3Zb1qb8huk.gif

And you already know what comes after that. :shaq:

Last edited:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'd slap the fukk out of you and take your bytch to Mamajuanas on Dykeman.

Where we would dine of the cuisines of the island followed by a lil bit of this

tumblr_lhgkyiGLwE1qb8huk.gif

tumblr_lhgkwvs3Zb1qb8huk.gif

And you already know what comes after that. :shaq:

i swear to god i hate that ufcking spic so much.

Hes fukking winning so hard, Id slap the shyt out of him to balance the universe.
9qfga0

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i swear to god i hate that ufcking spic so much.

Hes fukking winning so hard, Id slap the shyt out of him to balance the universe.
9qfga0

Breh my aunts forced me to learn how to dance bachata as a kid, I would :pacspit: whenever I had to spend my summer in the heights because I knew they would be forcing me to dance that shyt. They were always on some "you'll thank us later" :smugfavre:

Once I hit that clubbing age tho :banderas: Any nikka that can dance will ALWAYS win at a Latino clubs.

Last edited: