Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That flop was one of the most pathetic things I have ever see a boxer do in the ring...fukkin hell. Fire that ref too

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The craziest part about all this was THIS was the version of Broner training hard for the fight. This was the focused version of Broner, sparring 7x days a week instead of 3x a week for Paulie. This was the version of Broner where the gym was quiet, where he relocated his camp to an army barrack to train care free. Unfortunately, this best version of Broner cant compete with the highest levels of the sport.

this nikka wasn't focused....he was woefully out of shape within 6 weeks of this fight and came in stupid light..he looked like he was training to lose weight instead of training period..no strategy nothng...a sustained body attack, a known maidana weakness, if he had bothered to watch tape would have made the fight a lot easier for him

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
lol
1470132_553915814693294_709012225_n.jpg

:deadmanny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Devon Alexander mopped the floor with Maidana, that goes to show how much Broner aint shyt and aint built for this 147 life

Here is what I posted about Broner like a week back, and yall nikkas doubted me, like Im ever wrong and shyt, I had Broner down to the tee

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/zab-...danny-garcia-fight.169945/page-5#post-6463090

His shoulder roll will get him killed vs elite talent, far too square, far too stiff, he needs to diversify his D, he doesnt have the dimensions to utilize he the roll doesnt work to his advantage especially at WW where they are bigger boys and have longer reach, he wants to come forward and sit in the pocket, so better learn that high guard, cause once you in the middle of the ring and is using the roll exclusively it's either all D or all offense, the main reason Paulie was whipping on his ass, keep throwing and he cant do too much, he posses no footwork, he doesn't feint, bend, dip move or change up the looks very easy to find and touch for a sharp sharp defensive fighter as silly as that sounds, he just hasnt fought any names yet...

A elite fighter see's he doesn't posses a jab and his left hand is questionable aside from digging to the body. He needs to change his game plan also he aint at 135 you aren't going to walk down and walk through these big boys his power was shaky at 135...........

He needs to develop a jab and footwork, or he's food at 147, I truly dont see him beating many in the top 10 there, lower B level talent nothing more.....

I tried to highlight the main parts of my pre Maidana Broner assessment before hand and ended up bolding the whole damn paragraph:wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Amir would never take that fight,he would be dumb to do so..He survived because Maidana just isn't that great of a fighter.He has improved since that fight though.
shyt I always Felt Maidana won that fight anyway, nothing but a running pushing for Khan in the 2nd half of the fight. At this point Maidana is a elite level talent, he's grown by leaps and bounds post Alexander with Garcia....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He deserved to lose this fight. His antics outside and inside the ring were less than professional, he fought the wrong fight, his trainer gave him the wrong advice, he didn't let his hands go.

Perfect storm for a loss and that's what he got.

After rewatching the fight, I'm sure he could correct those mistakes and beat Madonna in a rematch. He needed this loss though, bc he was way too arrogant, and needs to get back to focusing on his craft
No his trainer didnt give him no wrong fukking advice, I watched the fight like 10 times before I could come in here and give a non biased assessment, Broner was chirping and fussing with his corner the whole damn night, begging him to box, then when he was behind telling him to come forward and move his hands, the poit of the fight the same as his his L to Paulie is you aren't gonna beat elite level talent landing 5 powder puff shots a night. Even in the 12th Broner came to his corner acting like he was winning then his corner chirped back you need to KO him, and Broner chirped back no I need to dog him, then his corner said yeah you need to dog him but you need a KO, listen you aint moving your hands and Maidana has been doing this shyt all night with the :birdman:

Broner aint ready and he doesnt listen, C level talent, I felt he was a lower B level talent before hand.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The craziest part about all this was THIS was the version of Broner training hard for the fight. This was the focused version of Broner, sparring 7x days a week instead of 3x a week for Paulie. This was the version of Broner where the gym was quiet, where he relocated his camp to an army barrack to train care free. Unfortunately, this best version of Broner cant compete with the highest levels of the sport.
nikka was fat n like 160 like 3 weeks ago.......:comeon:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You dony consider Marquez elite but Maidana is. :beli:
Compare JMM resume to Maidana, then come back to me. Maidana has proven himself over and over at the elite level

Maidana would beat the ever loving shyt out of JMM had they fought

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Compare JMM resume to Maidana, then come back to me. Maidana has proven himself over and over at the elite level

Maidana would beat the ever loving shyt out of JMM had they fought

Maidana MIGHT beat a 40yr old Marquez but that does not make him the better fighter and that "let compare resumes" comment is so stupid it doesn't warrant a proper response. :snoop: