• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No his trainer didnt give him no wrong fukking advice, I watched the fight like 10 times before I could come in here and give a non biased assessment, Broner was chirping and fussing with his corner the whole damn night, begging him to box, then when he was behind telling him to come forward and move his hands, the poit of the fight the same as his his L to Paulie is you aren't gonna beat elite level talent landing 5 powder puff shots a night. Even in the 12th Broner came to his corner acting like he was winning then his corner chirped back you need to KO him, and Broner chirped back no I need to dog him, then his corner said yeah you need to dog him but you need a KO, listen you aint moving your hands and Maidana has been doing this shyt all night with the :birdman:

Broner aint ready and he doesnt listen, C level talent, I felt he was a lower B level talent before hand.....

I actually heard Stafford say that.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maidana MIGHT beat a 40yr old Marquez but that does not make him the better fighter and that "let compare resumes" comment is so stupid it doesn't warrant a proper response. :snoop:
JMM only beat Manny the once in 4 fights where he hired a roid chemist, lets stop kissing his cheating ass

Maidana aint no fukking Baby bull or Katsidis remember that......................

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Maidana MIGHT beat a 40yr old Marquez but that does not make him the better fighter and that "let compare resumes" comment is so stupid it doesn't warrant a proper response. :snoop:

callate spigga. maiDONas time to reign is here. :blessed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcos_Maidana

only one legit loss since kotelnik. (I heard people say maiDONa won that too)
zQbLk.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I been fukking with Marcos since he had my dawg Ortiz thinking about a career change. People forget that post fight Ortiz did after Maidana got ahold of him. :heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
JMM only beat Manny the once in 4 fights where he hired a roid chemist, lets stop kissing his cheating ass

Maidana aint no fukking Baby bull or Katsidis remember that......................

You crowned him elite because he got a victory over someone YOU JUST CALLED A C FIGHTER. Stop it, or at least try not to be so openly biased.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
this nikka wasn't focused....he was woefully out of shape within 6 weeks of this fight and came in stupid light..he looked like he was training to lose weight instead of training period..no strategy nothng...a sustained body attack, a known maidana weakness, if he had bothered to watch tape would have made the fight a lot easier for him

That's what I said breh, but nikkas trying to act like I'm making excuses for AB:rudy:

He lost over 40lbs in about 8 weeks, didn't go to the body, fought him EXACTLY like he fought Rees and Pauletta, trainer wasn't offering any real advice other than the obvious. AB and Stafford had no game plan at all and I believe him when he said he didn't watch any footage on Madonna.

No adjustments were brought up in the corner or down in the ring. Broner kept getting hit by the same overhead, almost downward thrown, right hands and looping left hooks.

It was complete victory by Madonna, but lucky for AB, he showed he can absorb punishment and keep pushing forward. Maybe with a new trainer who will implement a game plan and who commands respect will have AB watching video on his opponent, plus get him to stay focused on his craft.

I would favor Broner in a rematch depending on his trainer

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You crowned him elite because he got a victory over someone YOU JUST CALLED A C FIGHTER. Stop it, or at least try not to be so openly biased.

He would've called Pauletta an elite fighter if he beat AB also:heh:

Madonna ain't no elite fighter:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lets not pretend people here and boxing experts(the latter excluding me) didnt place Broner on that pedastal. Maidana should get full credit for beating Broner

Chino resume is what puts him into the elite stratosphere

Broner
Ortiz
Karass
Roided Morales

Now besides Manny tell me who the fukk JMM beat

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
AB is only 24... the asswhoopin was not as devestating as nikkas are trying to make it... He definitely needs a new trainer.. and he needs to stay away from 147 for a couple of years, but he can easily recover from this L... why nikkas in here always gotta be extra dramatic? :what:

Bottomline.. AB didnt train well for this particular fight AT ALL... and it was evident from the weigh in all the way up to the fight...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He would've called Pauletta an elite fighter if he beat AB also:heh:

Madonna ain't no elite fighter:camby:
Paulie is elite now and has been teetering on that precipice for a few years now, he just doesn't have elite pop which has got him killed vs the bangers he's faced.

Yall dont get mad cause yall boy aint shyt, I was the main one one that brigade while bytch nikkas sat back and defended this c00n show.:pacspit:

:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Paulie is elite now and has been teetering on that precipice for a few years now, he just doesn't have elite pop which has got him killed vs the bangers he's faced.

Yall dont get mad cause yall boy aint shyt, I was the main one one that brigade while bytch nikkas sat back and defended this c00n show.:pacspit:

:umad:

If you say Pauletta is elite and Broner beat him then................what does that make Broner?:mjpls: